5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

fvdfvfdf

May 10, 2022
Do anyone know that Selfdrilling SFM video which is a compilation os Selfdrillingsms videos with some synced background music?? There are 4 parts i guess in total? Anyone have any idea?

thedayafter

Oct 12, 2022
Claire and Sherry from Resident Evil by author Drills3D.
Encode from the original video in 1080p and 4K 60fps interpolation.
Good video to all...

Claire x Sherry RE2 Parked 1080p 60fps : Pixeldrain
Claire x Sherry RE2 Parked 4K 60fps : Pixeldrain
View attachment 2228782 View attachment 2228785 View attachment 2228786 View attachment 2228787 View attachment 2228788 View attachment 2228789
View attachment 2228790 View attachment 2228793 View attachment 2228794 View attachment 2228796 View attachment 2228797 View attachment 2228798
When it comes to animation, I think lesbian animation is the most impressive when you get a good one. I'd like to see more people of animation skill at this level make lesbian pairings and animation.

There's limits you can break and things you can pull off in animation in terms of intensity and pace that you don't see often and at times at all in live action. You see this in content like BaronStrap whom can take BDSM scenarios you wouldn't see in live action pulled off as well or filmed as cinematically in the process.

But animations like this where there's no gimmick, it's just raw lesbian love making. That's extremely rare in terms of lesbian content. You'll get tons of het pairings or futa pairings that have those animations. Lesbian animation with that is rare. I'd love to see an animator such as Drills test themselves with lesbian pairings and give them such sex scenes. From the vanilla to intense to the creative. Even better if it felt linked to the actual stories, which they seemed to be going for with Fair Played.

Judy/Panam and Female V (Cyberpunk 2077)
Clementine and Violet (Walking Dead)
Alex Chen and Steph Gingrich (Life is Strange)
Lara Croft and Sam Nishimura (Tomb Raider)
Femshep and Jack/Miranda/Liara (Mass Effect)
Ellie and Dina (The Last of Us II)
Trilla Suduri and Nightsister Merrin (Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order)
Fem Hawke and Isabela (Dragon Age II)
Ellie and a grown up Riley if she had survived (The Last of Us)
Tifa and Aerith (Final Fantasy)
Bayonetta and Jeanne (Bayonetta)
Kitty Pryde and Illyana Rasputina(Magik) (X-Men)
Ahsoka Tano and Karden Larte (Star Wars)
Fem Inquisitor and Sera (Dragon Age Inquisition)
Trilla Suduri and Doctor Chelli Aphra (Star Wars)
Rikku and Paine (Final Fantasy)
Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

There's options, as well as characters with established girlfriends that you could do a lot with if you were going for story. I personally would like to see more of it done by skilled animators that like to raise the bar.

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2020
When it comes to animation, I think lesbian animation is the most impressive when you get a good one. I'd like to see more people of animation skill at this level make lesbian pairings and animation.

There's limits you can break and things you can pull off in animation in terms of intensity and pace that you don't see often and at times at all in live action. You see this in content like BaronStrap whom can take BDSM scenarios you wouldn't see in live action pulled off as well or filmed as cinematically in the process.

But animations like this where there's no gimmick, it's just raw lesbian love making. That's extremely rare in terms of lesbian content. You'll get tons of het pairings or futa pairings that have those animations. Lesbian animation with that is rare. I'd love to see an animator such as Drills test themselves with lesbian pairings and give them such sex scenes. From the vanilla to intense to the creative. Even better if it felt linked to the actual stories, which they seemed to be going for with Fair Played.

Judy/Panam and Female V (Cyberpunk 2077)
Clementine and Violet (Walking Dead)
Alex Chen and Steph Gingrich (Life is Strange)
Lara Croft and Sam Nishimura (Tomb Raider)
Femshep and Jack/Miranda/Liara (Mass Effect)
Ellie and Dina (The Last of Us II)
Trilla Suduri and Nightsister Merrin (Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order)
Fem Hawke and Isabela (Dragon Age II)
Ellie and a grown up Riley if she had survived (The Last of Us)
Tifa and Aerith (Final Fantasy)
Bayonetta and Jeanne (Bayonetta)
Kitty Pryde and Illyana Rasputina(Magik) (X-Men)
Ahsoka Tano and Karden Larte (Star Wars)
Fem Inquisitor and Sera (Dragon Age Inquisition)
Trilla Suduri and Doctor Chelli Aphra (Star Wars)
Rikku and Paine (Final Fantasy)
Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

There's options, as well as characters with established girlfriends that you could do a lot with if you were going for story. I personally would like to see more of it done by skilled animators that like to raise the bar.
So Claire and Sherry video in 4K 60fps interpolation is interpolated one, yeah?

Reactions: Hard Knocks

gamauish

May 22, 2022
I found a "silico3d" on DeviantArt, but no where else. Also what is 8h01?
Always looking for new original artists, so thanks in advance for anyone's reply ;)
8h01 appears to be a pay website ($60 looks like) and appears to host that silico3d stuff. Had a look at some of those but I really don't think they're better than what Drills3D makes. To each their own I guess.

Jun 10, 2022
Excellent work, do you by any chance have Ellie from "Of Inner Demons" I believe that was one of drills first ever animations that put them on the map.

Reactions: Vanguard84

Bendoverfoarmea

Feb 16, 2022
Does anyone here have the full "non supported" collection, all of selfdrillingsms old work are almost non existent and they're all behind paywalls. Like there's an alternative version of bunked with Laura Kinney or even the alt version of 4X4 video.

Reactions: micnorian14
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes