5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

throwaccmd

Mar 4, 2021
This happens since there's a bunch of stuff created by Drills which is no longer available here but people still hint that they have have it like a tease which just encourages people who otherwise would harmlessly remain silent to make a post or risk missing out.

I actually got all of the videos via here in the OP before it was removed and just to test the whole "just google it" hand wave, I tried to look for the videos using any keywords I could think of but basically hit paywalls and premium only file lockers (as alluded to by someone else earlier). I only managed to find something when I searched for the exact file name since I have their original names.

With that, I actually managed to find a torrent which contains all of the videos (about 7.36GB) up until Fair Played and is still surprisingly well seeded so it basically covers all of the removed stuff. I hashed checked all of the files in the torrent against the originals I have and they're a match. Yes, it has the Ellie version of Rimming Experience, Until Gathered, Of Inner Demons, Of Bets and Debts, and whatever else.

So, if any of you lurkers here want it, just PM me (or leave a reaction if you don't have enough posts to PM and I'll take that as a sign).
Any chance you're still doing this?

hermann123

Oct 8, 2017
throwaccmd go to post #367, open up all spoilers, download and extract via provided password, have fun watching his old content.

RealPronIsBoring there is no part 2 and 3. When he started the project he split it in some previews. The complete movie is in post #367

Reactions: klamsea

hermann123

Oct 8, 2017
hermann123 you sure about that?
100%. There is not a single trace about part 2 and 3. Normally you can find all of his old content here and there if you know the name of his old works or just google, bing, duckduck "selfdrillingsms". Back in the day when until gathered was released i think he mentioned that he maybe will continue the story but never did.

gamauish

May 22, 2022
I've also never heard of any additional parts. I wonder if that thinking was because of some sites that love to split up a single video into multiple parts for whatever reason?

Nov 24, 2020
Any chance you're still doing this?
Still missing young sherry in Parked and a Korra one etc I just doubt after the patreon purge anyone else still has it.

* I saved them when they were released but I no longer have since my drive was borked.

* some of those parts were a part of a WIP etc. So some alternate scene etc doesnt matter much.

Last edited:

gamauish

May 22, 2022
Still missing young sherry in Parked and a Korra one etc I just doubt after the patreon purge anyone else still has it.

* I saved them when they were released but I no longer have since my drive was borked.

* some of those parts were a part of a WIP etc. So some alternate scene etc doesnt matter much.
I've never been able to find the young Sherry and it really sounds like as if only 3 people managed to ever download it. If you remember the exact original filename, it might make it easier to find.

qwerty1241

Jun 10, 2021
I've never been able to find the young Sherry and it really sounds like as if only 3 people managed to ever download it. If you remember the exact original filename, it might make it easier to find.
When you say "young Sherry", you mean the one from the video on Rule34?
If so, I have the 4K file.

Nov 24, 2020
It was still listed as Parked. I've been looking around problem is I can't even use waybackmachine etc to locate since Patreon is a closed social space kinda like facebook. I tried reverse image search to see. IDK I found some odd downloads on Chinese sites but still not there. One of the members of his patreon had to have downloaded it like I did but idk. Going to look for it via different search engines etc and see if I get better results.

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
It was still listed as Parked. I've been looking around problem is I can't even use waybackmachine etc to locate since Patreon is a closed social space kinda like facebook. I tried reverse image search to see. IDK I found some odd downloads on Chinese sites but still not there. One of the members of his patreon had to have downloaded it like I did but idk. Going to look for it via different search engines etc and see if I get better results.

To be perfectly clear here: There is NO Parked with loli Sherry. It doesn't exist. He did a render of her with Claire on the bike, but not an animation of it.

Reactions: hermann123
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes