5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

hermann123

Oct 8, 2017
thanks for the reply but it still doesn't work… I typed it manually to be sure and it's still not working
Tested it right now and like a wise man once said, it just works. I used 7zip but should work with every other app.

Apr 8, 2023
It wasn't working with the built-in file extractor on Mac so I tried with a 3rd party and this time the password worked, thank you (for mentioning 7zip)! Also, if anyone else is on Mac and can't open the file, the app "The Unarchiver" on the App Store worked for me.

Uhmmm_26

Mar 25, 2023

Sorairi

Jan 15, 2021
This happens since there's a bunch of stuff created by Drills which is no longer available here but people still hint that they have have it like a tease which just encourages people who otherwise would harmlessly remain silent to make a post or risk missing out.

I actually got all of the videos via here in the OP before it was removed and just to test the whole "just google it" hand wave, I tried to look for the videos using any keywords I could think of but basically hit paywalls and premium only file lockers (as alluded to by someone else earlier). I only managed to find something when I searched for the exact file name since I have their original names.

With that, I actually managed to find a torrent which contains all of the videos (about 7.36GB) up until Fair Played and is still surprisingly well seeded so it basically covers all of the removed stuff. I hashed checked all of the files in the torrent against the originals I have and they're a match. Yes, it has the Ellie version of Rimming Experience, Until Gathered, Of Inner Demons, Of Bets and Debts, and whatever else.

So, if any of you lurkers here want it, just PM me (or leave a reaction if you don't have enough posts to PM and I'll take that as a sign).
any chance we could still get it?

a.nugorho

Jan 25, 2021
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes