Mr Death 00

Nov 26, 2017
OK so the games is very difficult one false move and you lose the fight just like that but with the second LARGE lod fight you have one attack than you just lose

pov989

Apr 27, 2017
To defeat the Orc LOD, attack the two hammers on his sides first. It will slow him down and make him do only one attack instead of three. I would suggest leveling the green haired girl to max, as that is who I used to beat that fight.

To defeat the spider, use the purple girl.

I know the game is frustrating to understand right off the bat. I used the green, pink, and purple girls almost exclusively. Take a loss on purpose to look at the enemy pattern and determine which girl's pattern would best counter it. Doing so also unlocks it in the gallery after finishing the game.

John Citizen

Jul 7, 2017
After not being able to sleep, i actually managed to play through the whole ordeal. Save 4 has everything unlocked, although i have yet to find an gallery option.
Thanks for this. I found a way to view the gallery. Simply press shift when you're on the map screen and it takes you to this room where you can move around the cursor points and view all art and scenes.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
This game is hardcore man... been a while since I said: goddamit why do I keep getting fucked

Reactions: n0pe

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Holy shit, the art in this one and it's sequel looks awesome. Hopefully the gameplay isn't as bad as people have been saying...

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
I just don't understand 1 thing, why always, people make the character look so unrealistic...?
What are these ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So unrealistic breast. It doesn't look good to the eyes.

Breast should be like->

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
I dont know if this is an issue or not but when i download a zipped file, i always run it through the download scans and windows defender scans before opening or unzipping it. When i got ahold of this .rar file, my windows defender stopped working entirely, specifically, the "Virus and threat definitions" part of it. I had restarted my pc a few times to see if it comes back but didnt. It wasnt until i removed the download that it resumed functioning properly.

Not sure whats going on, but I am curious to see if this was an issue for anyone else.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
Really now ? I litterally went through the game a week ago in japanese, and now there's an english version ? Did I really suffered in vain ? Why is life so pointless ?

Thanks tho, I'll be downloading this asap.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I have 15 money, It says it cost 10 to strengthen. When I try it say:"There´s not enough space to put in milk bar" Am I missing something?

*Edit*
Found it out: Had to kill the pigs. Which was easily doable with the red girl from the mine

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes