DarkAizhen

Mar 23, 2018
The game is ok i guess but well ... I don't know why but when i go to the upgrade menu, my fps are going down at 3 fps with no reason, making it a little hard to navigate, select and things like that.
Maybe your specs are low. I play on an old laptop i3 and only 4gb ram it runs like super slow at upgrade menu and other rpgmv games ( the touch screen like ones)

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
That's what i'm talking, it runs slow only at the upgrade menu and my specs should be good, i'm playing games that's more demanding than this so x)

HornyJail

Oct 2, 2018
how tf you get past the giant goblin in the cave ? he's too fast and just doesn't let you attack

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
Hmm, normally I am not bad at game, but somehow I don't even get past the first level, stamina is always out and don't recharge as fast as the enemies come.

Ah why do I even write.. now I realized you can change the attack form with up and down..

Reactions: POLTATO

Dicksmithdick

Jun 21, 2017
To defeat the Orc LOD, attack the two hammers on his sides first. It will slow him down and make him do only one attack instead of three. I would suggest leveling the green haired girl to max, as that is who I used to beat that fight.

To defeat the spider, use the purple girl.

I know the game is frustrating to understand right off the bat. I used the green, pink, and purple girls almost exclusively. Take a loss on purpose to look at the enemy pattern and determine which girl's pattern would best counter it. Doing so also unlocks it in the gallery after finishing the game.
The Orc was so frustrating, I like the game but the fact that it dosent even flash red when you hit his hammers really bothers me more than anything else

Reactions: James Eveleth

Subraumer

May 15, 2018
To defeat the Orc LOD, attack the two hammers on his sides first. It will slow him down and make him do only one attack instead of three. I would suggest leveling the green haired girl to max, as that is who I used to beat that fight.

I know the game is frustrating to understand right off the bat. I used the green, pink, and purple girls almost exclusively. Take a loss on purpose to look at the enemy pattern and determine which girl's pattern would best counter it. Doing so also unlocks it in the gallery after finishing the game.
Yeah no..
To defeat the Orc LOD use the pink haired girl (strawberrinski) and only skill set A for the first attack (only clubs are highlighted) then press your right arrow so you only have him highlighted (for less stamina-consumption) and attack him until you slayed that poor guy

dasegal

Feb 25, 2018
Well. It was kinda nice. My strategy for the difficult encounters are as follows. Spoilers of course.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope this helped somehow. I kinda like the premise ngl. Story? nyeh, it serves its purpose. Art? I like it.

xxAziel

May 21, 2019
man i need its somehting i cant explain why it was so hard to do this.. i've been stuck in finish hunters rumour. hhmm its any advice??

kurosww

May 9, 2021

thank you holy fuck

RoamingZone

Feb 1, 2020
So don't know if people found Grapena second scene but by going back to the resort after beating the game, in Story option there should be a second option about a suffering boy.

Reactions: Lingtwik
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes