• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I have to say this is a great first chapter for a game.

It's a vn so there is no grind whatsoever. It has fleshed out characters with great art, and also has an interesting setup for the story. Not to mention the descriptions are very well written and dialogue is organic.

If I had a gripe it would be that the sex scenes are shown in first person since I like seeing the MC in the scene itself. Also, we are told that the characters are kissing passionately but there is no art for it, again perhaps it's a stylistic choice due to the first person perspective in the scenes.

But that's just nitpicking at this point. Kudos to the developers for creating this game :giggle:! Definitely looking forward to future updates.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
Awesome art, reminds me of the style that was used back in the 90s and I dig that. The girls are beautyfully drawn characters and engaging. Cons are the short playtime and the lack of more sex images, reading about stuff happening is only half the fun. Especially when you consider the artstyle. I just want to see more of it when the pounding gets hot.
Looking forward for more.

Reactions: TamaMountain

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
100%. It's pretty much my exact thoughts when I first played through it. Sadly I don't think the game is a priority for the dev. He mainly does lewd comics and pinup stuff iirc.
That would be a shame. Maybe if the Vn gets more traction he pours more energy into it. Fingers crossed.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes