• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Magneric

Oct 14, 2017
Cool art. Here's what the devs tagged for their game from their Patreon:
  • Public sex
  • Voyeurism
  • Exhibitionism
  • Titjob
  • Oral, anal sex
  • Spanking
  • Masturbation
  • Lesbians
  • Cum play
  • BDSM
  • Pet play
  • Group sex, DP, DVP, DAP
  • Reverse NTR
Looks like it'll be an interesting collaborative effort by and . Can't wait for when the ball really gets rolling on this one! ;]
(Minor Edit: Opps. Added in an omitted word to one of the sentences.) ^^'
LOL. it's just a copypaste from GoW

Back

Aug 3, 2017
LOL. it's just a copypaste from GoW
Well, it's the same developer so it'll obviously have several similar themes. But there are also differences in the tags between the two games as provided by the devs. For example, harem, striptease, and prostitution are not the primary thematic spheres for this game, Driven Affairs. Guess we'll see how it'll turn out over time. I, for one, will be looking forward to this one over the other game, Game of Whores.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I love art style a lot. Its looks pretty good. But im not sure about story and espacily ''adult'' part of game. Its lack of images in sex scenes and we dont have animations aswell. You should make proper animations and should use lots of image in sex scenes make them good. I hope you will make good job with actualy version but when i look demo im not looking forward to play that much :p

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
"Sees sexy strong blonde with a nice body."

Well damn I never stood a chance at picking any other girl. :LOL:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I love art style a lot. Its looks pretty good. But im not sure about story and espacily ''adult'' part of game. Its lack of images in sex scenes and we dont have animations aswell. You should make proper animations and should use lots of image in sex scenes make them good. I hope you will make good job with actualy version but when i look demo im not looking forward to play that much :p
It just the first demo so of course the game won't have any animation yet, but consider Manitu's game sex scenes was just pictures so maybe this game will be like that too. But yeah, a few animation or lot of pictures for sex action would be much better

Reactions: Dammit

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Hey its one of my fav western artist Tekuho, hope he wont slide in some of his trap stuff always have such a mix feeling whenever checking one of his galleries ;)
A tekuho game and no traps? Missed opportunity c'mon man...:(
And this, my friends, is an exact representation of a zero sum game. One side winning means that the other one loses.

Reactions: sonoman22

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah... Considering who the artist is, if that game is not going to be just a few short dates with those pretty ladies, it is most likely going to escalate into some degenerate shit as it usually happens with Tekuho and not a good one, but it's a personal taste.
Not going be surprised to see NTR, gang bang and humiliation of all sorts happening.
MC is already being challenged by either bunch of meatheads and some bored out of her mind dommy mommy.
Though, I'm more than happy to be proven wrong.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Meh.Tekuho famous doin gangbang,NTR,femboy,Gang rape and other degenerate shit.There is no point I will play this game knowing who he is.Also,most of the girls in game is a massive slut that fucking any dicks they found.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes