• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
Cool art. Here's what the devs tagged for their game from their Patreon:
  • Public sex
  • Voyeurism
  • Exhibitionism
  • Titjob
  • Oral, anal sex
  • Spanking
  • Masturbation
  • Lesbians
  • Cum play
  • BDSM
  • Pet play
  • Group sex, DP, DVP, DAP
  • Reverse NTR
Looks like it'll be an interesting collaborative effort by and . Can't wait for when the ball really gets rolling on this one! ;]
(Minor Edit: Opps. Added in an omitted word to one of the sentences.) ^^'
What is Reverse NTR? I know what is NTR, but reverse? I have my doubts now...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dysphorika

Back

Aug 3, 2017
What is Reverse NTR? I know what is NTR, but reverse? I have my doubts now...
The male protagonist is the one who ends up being stolen from his significant other.
Since it was asked a couple times now, that's the accepted definition of said tag by the . That's about as authoritative as it gets for stuff like this without getting into any kind of flame war.
Be civil and safe y'all! :]

Last edited:

KBlack

Jul 4, 2018
This is tough. It's really hard for me to appreciate anything without animation now that I've been spoiled with other projects. But this art is insanely good, it might actually make it worth the download just to appreciate. Respect to the developer on their hardwork.

Reactions: Dammit

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I think I'll wait for the full first chapter before diving in but at a first glance the art does look great as others have said... and if it does descend into degeneracy with gangbangs, traps, ntr and all the other harbingers of doom people seem to be worried about then I'm down for that too.

I checked out the artist on Rule34 as someone in the thread suggested... he does seem pretty good at that partyslut kinda girl, also saw some pregnancy stuff in there (so if that creeps into the game then nice)... also the fact that not all of his art seems to be as over-boobed as the preview pictures show off give me hope that there'll be some tight-bodied girls.

Last edited:
Reactions: Greebz and Dammit

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
I checked out the artist on Rule34 as someone in the thread suggested... he does seem pretty good at that partyslut kinda girl, also saw some pregnancy stuff in there (so if that creeps into the game then nice)... also the fact that not all of his art seems to be as over-boobed as the preview pictures show off give me hope that there'll be some tight-bodied girls.
You should refuse their drinking invite then muahahahaha

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Art looks very good.

On their patreon , they have said that the full chapter 1 will be out on the 17th of March

Tho Im not sold on this game even tho it looks good. Teku focuses on NTR, rape, gangbags etc ....
So I will wait to see how things develop. Hopefully Manitu prevents him from adding that crap in the game.

schneefall

Jun 17, 2019
I can't pinpoint why, but this art style is so good...it's just a step behind Empress' art and that one is hot af, like actually top-tier. Hoping there will be lots of cg added cause the art easily skyrockets its reception!

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Damn, didn't expect tekuho to make a game. Really excited to see some new art from him with this.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes