AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Good art and nice concept. But it needs work to be an actual game and not just an interactive webcomic.

The good choice vs bad choice is not really a choice unless your goal in the game is to piss everyone off. It's really basic and choice-based VNs have progressed beyond that.

Also I get the feeling this will be very short. Already saw a grey option that's supposed to be leading to an ending. If that's not the case, then it's just silly making us pick so early when we barely know the characters yet.

Reactions: Samken and maruta

ShinKazama

Jan 7, 2018
That glorious ass in pic 3 is enough for me to try this game. Oh well, let's hope Tekuho's first game comes through and, most importantly, for him to continue creating some more glorious asses and tits.

• Haha
Reactions: Dammit and Back

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
is the NTR avoidable? i don't care if it's "reverse" or some-shit, i don't want to see it
would be a shame to have to avoid a game made by Tekuho himself just because of a tag i hate

also, since it's him, i hope we can expect a trap at some-point
Don't think there is any NTR or anything in game right now. Some person here posted what the devs had mentioned on patreon, and reverse NTR will be a future tag.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
is the NTR avoidable? i don't care if it's "reverse" or some-shit, i don't want to see it
would be a shame to have to avoid a game made by Tekuho himself just because of a tag i hate

also, since it's him, i hope we can expect a trap at some-point
If you are a fan of that artist (as the post implies), then you should know that he's all about drawing degenerate sluts. Anything under 3 cocks in a scene made by him would be considered vanilla. So there is a conflict of interests here....

Unless he is just commisioned and not involved in the game itself, although I doubt the name would be so prominent if that was the case.

Jan 9, 2019
The good choice vs bad choice is not really a choice unless your goal in the game is to piss everyone off. It's really basic and choice-based VNs have progressed beyond that.
Don't remember last time I played visual novel, not something like summertime saga or akabur games alike, can you recommend good visual novels? Last one I played was everlasting summer years ago

Lilraya

Jul 28, 2018
Art looks amazing... But I'm having a feeling that the game gonna get abandoned as most of extremly good looking games are. I hope I'm wrong though

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Don't remember last time I played visual novel, not something like summertime saga or akabur games alike, can you recommend good visual novels? Last one I played was everlasting summer years ago
BADIK would be one. Allows for some rp of your MC (within the constraints of the VN format). The two games from Eva Kiss too.

fr34ky

Oct 29, 2017
Tekuho art is great, with this art the game has the potential to become huge if the dev and writer don't fuck up.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes