James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Don't remember last time I played visual novel, not something like summertime saga or akabur games alike, can you recommend good visual novels? Last one I played was everlasting summer years ago
Say no more, fam.

First VN I ever played and one that will forever stay in my heart:

And the second VN I tried, with awesome story, great characters and unexpected plot twists:

There's also Noble Works, which had pretty good humor and was generally pretty fun:

And last but not least, Nanairo Reincarnation. That shit is heartwarming and heartrending in equal measures: Nanairo Reincarnation

Corsair500

Nov 16, 2017
I'm excited to see Teku making a game now. Between him and T-hoody we're starting to see some more well know artist making Games. With any luck Dross and Incase will have games coming out soon.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
It's not very visual, this visual novel... There's like 8 different images for the entire story. All the important bits don't have a visual. "Natalie spins around and starts kissing you" -- nothing changes.... More descriptions about what happens, very hot -- nothing changes....

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The art is fantastic, but the game looks extremely vanilla. The only reason I bring this up is because Tekuho makes a lot of NON-VANILLA content. See for yourself: .. His art features a lot of whores & prostitutes being fucked by male cretins and low life's of society, thugs, etc. I don't think I've ever seen him draw a normal guy in a suit. He also draws A LOT of dickgirl's too.

Maybe Manitu is in charge of creative design and Tekuho just does the art? Anyways, I'll still try it, but games like this usually turn out to be EXTREMELY shallow, and it's just too easy to get the girls. Here's hoping the game will prove me wrong.

Edit: The gym fitness chick is super hot! The premise is boring sadly.
Uggh.. so he draws disgusting skanks and skank traps.. I was disgusted when I saw balls on one of them.. uggh. Thanks for the warning I want none of this crap.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
It's not very visual, this visual novel... There's like 8 different images for the entire story. All the important bits don't have a visual. "Natalie spins around and starts kissing you" -- nothing changes.... More descriptions about what happens, very hot -- nothing changes....
Doing more than that would probably result in a 2 mins worth of content demo. 2D art is way more time consuming than slapping a few DAZ renders and calling it a day. Especially good looking ones.

It's no coincidence many 2D projects fold when devs realize what they have to do in order to provide both good art and meaningful content progression at a regular schedule.

StratoSquir

Jan 19, 2018
Well sluts tend to not be exclusive and monogamous. By definition. It doesn't mean it has to be actual netorare but many users here take offense at way less than that.

Anyway, unless the term "reverse ntr" is used wrongly here, it indicates the protag will be the one cheating on someone. So far I only saw the start of a "netori" sub-plot with the married chick.
i think you missed my point fam'
i don't understand why a "slut" would even bother being in a relationship at all with someone
isn't the point of being a "slut" to be hyper-sexual and not tied-down by partners in general?
it seem like peoples kinda forgets that sex outside of relationship is also thing

what happenned to our good ol' town-bicyles?
the ones no-lad in the land could put a ring-on because training their sexual-prowess and augmenting their body-count was the only thing that mattered?

zircoin

Oct 18, 2019
Cool art. Here's what the devs tagged for their game from their Patreon:
  • Public sex
  • Voyeurism
  • Exhibitionism
  • Titjob
  • Oral, anal sex
  • Spanking
  • Masturbation
  • Lesbians
  • Cum play
  • BDSM
  • Pet play
  • Group sex, DP, DVP, DAP
  • Reverse NTR
Looks like it'll be an interesting collaborative effort by and . Can't wait for when the ball really gets rolling on this one! ;]
(Minor Edit: Opps. Added in an omitted word to one of the sentences.) ^^'
wheres the regular ntr

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
i think you missed my point fam'
i don't understand why a "slut" would even bother being in a relationship at all with someone
isn't the point of being a "slut" to be hyper-sexual and not tied-down by partners in general?
it seem like peoples kinda forgets that sex outside of relationship is also thing

what happenned to our good ol' town-bicyles?
the ones no-lad in the land could put a ring-on because training their sexual-prowess and augmenting their body-count was the only thing that mattered?
I got it and I don't disagree at all. But even if that was the case (which is likely since it's teku) some people here would still be whining about ntr.

I love me some town-bicycles in games as long as the protag is not forced to be tied in a romantic relationship with them (AKA a cuck). I also welcome the prospect of playing a man-slut too.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes