• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Carefree247

May 24, 2019
Going purely by their designs and my taste, I was not expecting Natalie to be my best girl.
I too was not expecting Natalie to be this likable, and so I was even more confused when I noticed a shift in characters in chapter 2 for most of them, seems ch 1 was rushed to get audience hence the out of character moment for Natalie imo, but ch 2 was where they put effort into her, also It is interesting what foreshadowing the writers are doing with the whole shady dealing where July's father, Natalies husband and Jessica's husband are involved in.

Reactions: Ottoeight

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
Teku does amazing art.. which is why I'm here. Normally I tend to play Female MC games. Also.. Teku does amazing art.. BUT.. you have to sift through it to not be bombarded with femboys.

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
This is one of the best adult games so far. The artwork is very professional like a manga. It can be quite confusing to pick the right answers for all the ending. The story is pretty good albeit kinda short atm.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Although I got a bit bored some times, I enjoyed it. My main problem with it is that none of the girls are even likable. I went for July as Natalie is like and empty shell married for the sake of being married. I wish I could simply say no to going to the gym but afyer the first time I skipped. The way July acted in bar after meeting Stella was retarded. She behaved like a child so no thanks. So yeah, I guess I'll keep driving and making them mad by not giving them points.
Also didn't like the choices where I have to give points to Jessica or Natalie.

Again a really enjoyed it as at least for me it is something new. I think there is something missing like the guy going home and watch TV or something, you know, something that isn't driving and listen to those two brats whining?

Thank you and the best of luck.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes