lollapoza

Jun 30, 2019
yep, 6-7 months is too much of waiting. It's a pity because game is nice with somehow unique art.
Strangely, the developer Dr.Bones with the game Manor may not release updates for 8 months. Nevertheless, the branch lives, albeit at the expense of whining...

Reactions: fortuna95

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Strangely, the developer Dr.Bones with the game Manor may not release updates for 8 months. Nevertheless, the branch lives, albeit at the expense of whining...
It's similar with AWAM, but there are 90% trolls I guess.

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Art is good and characters are interesting .. Bad thing is you have to wait 6-7 months just to see your favorite character again ..
Wish you luck devs (y)

Reactions: bonerland

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I spend 10 dollars(consirable good amount of money in the place where im from) because i couldnt wait more longer and a few days later we got the new chapter here. LMAO I blame my lack of patience.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also they said that they would focus on the girls depending on votation polls, that cant go wrong, right?

hottap

Dec 23, 2017
I spend 10 dollars(consirable good amount of money in the place where im from) because i couldnt wait more longer and a few days later we got the new chapter here. LMAO I blame my lack of patience.
Well we still don't have it here actually. Or am I blind ?

The unseen

Apr 2, 2022
Well update is in early access So I don't think our request change anything .. Personally I think when game public nor for $1 or .. access It's gonna be here

Reactions: sirsir_sir
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes