Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Final version includes VA and BGM isnt it? Also they plan to release the game on steam in the future. Talking about ambitious, i hope things go well, specially after Teku lost a family member.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Since they changed their patron's name, updates to the their kemono page had stopped, funnily enought kinda matches when they announced the higher tiers for animation.

I dont remember if they did an update on the cgs of the game but imagine if that effort could have go to make the cg scenes animated one at the time at least, they could still release content and would be about the main game.

| Vee |

Jun 2, 2022

Hello everyone, summer is finally here! How are you doing?

Me and Gaco finally moved to Ch5 script, as you already know from previous newsletters, we were focused on building up whole story structure for all the main characters, planning content, endings etc. still something left to do, but looks like we should have all main-characters in-game script finished by the end of this year, art-wise though, it will take longer, but we would like to have full game finished by the end of 2024 and release it on Steam, at least this is our current goal, let's see if we can meet that! Steam page coming soon!

Chapter 5 hopefully will be released by the end of July, this one been really long but we had to plan the rest of the game in order to continue releasing new updates, I hope after that we will make updates more frequent, they probably will become shorter, but more frequent.

On screenshot above I wanted to show you that firstly Natalie had her top red colored, later we changed it to yellow, I think yellow matches her better.
Personally, I like such small details about development process, I hope you like them too :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask them in comments, this time I make newsletter public so not only our Patrons can comment.

Enjoy summer,
MANITU

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
On screenshot above I wanted to show you that firstly Natalie had her top red colored, later we changed it to yellow, I think yellow matches her better.
Personally, I like such small details about development process, I hope you like them too :)
What about showing us sketches instead, that seemed like a poor excuse to reused the same scene, i dont even believe she was drawn on red during process unless somehow the file he shared shows the date of creation way back before chapter 1 release.

this time I make newsletter public so not only our Patrons can comment.
Im checking the post and you need to become a patreon in order to leave a comment. -_-

Last edited:

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Tbf i wasnt complaining about lack of content, i was complaining about the animations they released monthly for the Anna tier not being about the game and being picky about teku needed to release an edited scene, even releasing concept art and doodles could have been a better marketing move imo.

Also them lying about wanting to hear people's voices when one cant even leave a comment is kinda perplexing.

Jan 9, 2019
Tbf i wasnt complaining about lack of content, i was complaining about the animations they released monthly for the Anna tier not being about the game and being picky about teku needed to release an edited scene, even releasing concept art and doodles could have been a better marketing move imo.
Alongside animations they also posting doodles, just checked, last one was posted 23 may

Also them lying about wanting to hear people's voices when one cant even leave a comment is kinda perplexing.
In order to comment you need to have patreon account as on any other platform, genius, including f95, you don't need to be a patron in order to comment on patreon if post is public, at least this is how it was since patreon launched

Blaming them for lying while doing that yourself lol

Reactions: bonerland

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
i was aware of the sketches i was just complaining about them not using sketches or concept art instead of Natalie scene. I would be totally fine if they didnt shared any pic or they just didnt mention why they are posting Natalie with a different color shirt but thats just me.

you don't need to be a patron in order to comment on patreon if post is public, at least this is how it was since patreon launched
I have a patreon account and its said i need to become a patreon in order to comment, also there arent any comments in that public post. I apologize for not being specific on that, I didnt meant to say you have to become as creating a patreon account but to become their patreon which implies you have to at least pledge for the min tier.

Last edited:
Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal
Jan 9, 2019
i was aware of the sketches i was just complaining about them not using sketches or concept art instead of Natalie scene. I would be totally find if they didnt shared any pic or they just didnt mention why they are posting Natalie with a different color shirt but thats just me.
Still don't understand your problem but okay

I have a patreon account and its said i need to become a patreon in order to comment, also there arent any comments in that public post. I apologize for not being specific on that, I didnt meant to say you have to become as creating a patreon account but to become their patreon which implies you have to at least pledge for the min tier.
Looks like it's new patreon "feature", sucks

Q: I'm not a patron – can I comment on a creator's public posts?
A: In order to leave comments on a creator's public post, you'll need to have an active membership with the creator or a published creator page on your account (desktop only).

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
any hero to share us texting with the girls? like it has artwork or is just VN text without the V? well some flavor text still is welcome.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes