MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
Sure, I don't personally mind a slow update cycle, but slow is the reality of it, and whether you're okay with that is up to you.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Is kinda upseting considering they have a higher tier for "animations" that doesnt have anything to do with the game aside of giving Teku's other works more publicity. I mean they could have invested that time into making all the sex scenes animated and posted it, probably there is something im missing about why they cant do it yet.

Jan 9, 2019
Is kinda upseting considering they have a higher tier for "animations" that doesnt have anything to do with the game aside of giving Teku's other works more publicity. I mean they could have invested that time into making all the sex scenes animated and posted it, probably there is something im missing about why they cant do it yet.
I thought all sex scenes are animated already?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
New updates on the usual ke.....party side, im amazed how much wips from previous chapters and a lot of text with not too many ilustrations they are giving, at least there are some new July scenes in the work, anyone bought the Teku's artbook btw?

Reactions: SnurdBurglar

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
It would be appreciate if the dev or a modder could create a gallery for this game.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes