Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
1 animated sex scene, I hope the fluff was worth waiting Offcourse is worth, we are talking about Stella and July(animated), but hell i wonder what exactly took them so long aside of making unrelated animated scenes per month.

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
All in all, a great update.

Or would be great, if it didn't take eleven months. Which is a shame, cos the project could be pure fire between the top notch art and above average writing.

Alas, it's probably another year before we see another Nat scene.

• Sad
Reactions: fortuna95

Wooloomooloo

Apr 8, 2018
All in all, a great update.

Or would be great, if it didn't take eleven months. Which is a shame, cos the project could be pure fire between the top notch art and above average writing.

Alas, it's probably another year before we see another Nat scene.
Would love to judge that for myself, but I see no download links HERE.

Ranter619

Jun 22, 2019
Just imagine how different the scene would be if Patreon worked something like an escrow arrangement. Patreon members pay, money are held by reliable third party and released when the creator actually holds their end of the agreement and releases the content.
Can't think of a better way to combat the scene's number 1 and number 2 problems, which are abandoned projects and month- or year-spanning delay.

Alas.

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
But does July have only one sex scene and the rest of the CG are story related? Or does she have more than one?

chopee

Nov 2, 2017
Been a while since I played, but from what I remember, she has a BJ scene and a bathroom sex scene.
Yea I remember those, but im asking about the new chapter, she has an animated sex scene and 9 CGs, thats why im asking if some of those 9 are sex related or not.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes