RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Since it's taking a while for this to make it's way here, I figured I'd get some saves ready. How many branching paths are there? I remember needing to pick a side between the blonde and her friend during an argument which leads to different follow up scenes, but is there anything else?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
So far its pretty linear, idk if chapter 5 has more than 2-3 endings but with respect each girl, is one ending per girl.

Jul 4, 2017
0.5 in two years ? How much content it has just don't to try another game a lose time if it's not worth it I tend to support artists after I test their work just wanting to know if it's worth now or better wait ?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
0.5 in two years ? How much content it has just don't to try another game a lose time if it's not worth it I tend to support artists after I test their work just wanting to know if it's worth now or better wait ?
If you like the art you better support the main artist Teku and wait for when Driven Affairs release a new chapter. After all it seems Teku is focusing more on selling physical copies of his artbooks.

Reactions: bonerland
Jul 4, 2017
If you like the art you better support the main artist Teku and wait for when Driven Affairs release a new chapter. After all it seems Teku is focusing more on selling physical copies of his artbooks.
Roger that but I only care for animation does the artist sell animations too ?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
So, are these characters the same version of the ones from his comics? July in particular seems a lot more proper. Are we just not seeing her and her friends getting railed by multiple dudes off screen, or is this an alternate universe, where things are a bit more grounded?

Hungover00

Apr 29, 2023
Cool art. Here's what the devs tagged for their game from their Patreon:
  • Public sex
  • Voyeurism
  • Exhibitionism
  • Titjob
  • Oral, anal sex
  • Spanking
  • Masturbation
  • Lesbians
  • Cum play
  • BDSM
  • Pet play
  • Group sex, DP, DVP, DAP
  • Reverse NTR
Looks like it'll be an interesting collaborative effort by and . Can't wait for when the ball really gets rolling on this one! ;]
(Minor Edit: Opps. Added in an omitted word to one of the sentences.) ^^'
Just because I love playing with the idea of 'Reverse NTR,' I'm not sure which is more accurate, being a successful couples counsellor that helps repair relationships before cheating happens, or being someone that cockblocks cheating attempts so they are unsuccessful. But either of those seem more to be true 'reverse NTR' than just a different direction of cheating that happens under that umbrella. (Though, that is 99.99% what they meant, in context, from how I read it.)

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I've read the changelog and I'm confused. When the devs say "6 new artworks with Stella," what do they mean by "artworks"? Still images?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I've read the changelog and I'm confused. When the devs say "6 new artworks with Stella," what do they mean by "artworks"? Still images?
Unless I missed it, yeah, it does.
From what I can tell there is only one sex scene in this one, and it's with July. Unless something I did in earlier chapters made me miss one, of course.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes