labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
I have no idea what the reverse ntr is though.
I'm pretty nebulous on the definition as well. I just assumed it's the MC having an affair with a person in a relationship, but maybe Natalie being emotionally invested in said affair matters somehow?

And there's currently none of the red font stuff in the game, and I'm willing to bet it's going to be a side scene, unrelated to the main LIs.

Edit: Okay, I lied. There's a group scene with two girls in a club, if you choose to ditch Judy in favour of doing some lines with them in the bathrooms.

Reactions: Beast Within

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
I'm pretty nebulous on the definition as well. I just assumed it's the MC having an affair with a person in a relationship, but maybe Natalie being emotionally invested in said affair matters somehow?

And there's currently none of the red font stuff in the game, and I'm willing to bet it's going to be a side scene, unrelated to the main LIs.

Edit: Okay, I lied. There's a group scene with two girls in a club, if you choose to ditch Judy in favour of doing some lines with them in the bathrooms.

lesbian scene or girls and other guys? avoidable from what I gather and with one time side chicks?

on the other topic, does RN and forced cuckqueens( in the sense that the gf/wife doesnt want to lose her mate) have any connectiton? since this is a male prot game could it be that it could lead to fem humiliation of his mate?
I mean the whole ntr shtick is losing the li ( male or female) else wouldnt that make it just cheating?

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
lesbian scene or girls and other guys? avoidable from what I gather and with one time side chicks?
Two side character girls and the MC, avoidable.

I mean the whole ntr shtick is losing the li ( male or female) else wouldnt that make it just cheating?
Based on the current narrative, Natalie's arc is very likely going to culminate with her ditching her husband, possibly in favour of an official relationship with the MC, which I think makes this more than casual cheating.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Incredible great amazing artwork, I love it, not a big fan of some of the tags unfortunately, we'll see.
Good luck to the dev(s). (y)
Agreed! There's a whole plethora of tags here and Patreon, some are conflicting with others. I imagine he's appealing to everybody and not appealing to everybody at the same time! And that means that, probably, nobody will like it, because there will always be something off-putting in the game to each and every person. Why would you do that? Seems to me the way the vast majority of game-creators go is to find their target audience and shoot in that direction.

This one is a melting pot of fetishes. The only way this could really work is if it's like Fetish Simulator (or whatever that game was) where you have options for each and every fetish, even though that game did force some unwanted crap on you from time to time, as well. So this game would have to provide an option each and every time something crazy came up like "Reverse NTR" or "Group Sex" or "Lesbian" or "Cum Play" (whatever the heck that is) or "DP, DVP, DAP" (whatever the heck those are). And there's a lot of confusion here. For example, on F95, he has "Creampie" as a tag. On Patreon, he has "Cum Play" (still don't know what the heck that is) as a tag. So which is it? This is highly confusing! I think I've wasted enough time here. I'm out! Later, dudes!

bonerland

Dec 28, 2017
Agreed! There's a whole plethora of tags here and Patreon, some are conflicting with others. I imagine he's appealing to everybody and not appealing to everybody at the same time! And that means that, probably, nobody will like it, because there will always be something off-putting in the game to each and every person. Why would you do that? Seems to me the way the vast majority of game-creators go is to find their target audience and shoot in that direction.

This one is a melting pot of fetishes. The only way this could really work is if it's like Fetish Simulator (or whatever that game was) where you have options for each and every fetish, even though that game did force some unwanted crap on you from time to time, as well. So this game would have to provide an option each and every time something crazy came up like "Reverse NTR" or "Group Sex" or "Lesbian" or "Cum Play" (whatever the heck that is) or "DP, DVP, DAP" (whatever the heck those are). And there's a lot of confusion here. For example, on F95, he has "Creampie" as a tag. On Patreon, he has "Cum Play" (still don't know what the heck that is) as a tag. So which is it? This is highly confusing! I think I've wasted enough time here. I'm out! Later, dudes!
Cum play is like playing with your food. But with cum. Double penetration, double pussy penetration, double anal penetration.

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.4 + WT by JokerLeader
Size 112 MiB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

Come find me on Discord:
Update to 0.5 pls

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kokodeska
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes