Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Unless I missed it, yeah, it does.
From what I can tell there is only one sex scene in this one, and it's with July. Unless something I did in earlier chapters made me miss one, of course.
Thanks!
Wow... I know this type of art takes more time than others, but such a long development cycle for 15 still images sounds insane.
It isn't worth it, IMHO. Visual novels have to be novels, but also VISUAL.

Reactions: sztrb and vireker

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Thanks!
Wow... I know this type of art takes more time than others, but such a long development cycle for 15 still images sounds insane.
It isn't worth it, IMHO. Visual novels have to be novels, but also VISUAL.
No it doesnt, Teku is too busy with other projects, he even has an assistant that do the color and render for him. Driven Affairs seem to not be in his top priority. He also is busy with the shipping of his artbooks.

On top of that the artwork doesnt compensate for being a very linear VN despite having 5 chapters now, the lack of BGM and sound effects. other authors like NTRman literally released Tennants of the Dead and The lust Voyage in just this year and both games have JP dub, bgm and animated H scenes by default. Meanwhile Teku announces that now DA is going to have CG characters that move lmao. I dont play other games by Manitu but Games of Whores is animated, voiced and has BGM?

Also im commenting before trying chapter 5, im not aware if Teku or Manitu ever said they are going to add voice or BGMs.

Last edited:

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
So, are these characters the same version of the ones from his comics? July in particular seems a lot more proper. Are we just not seeing her and her friends getting railed by multiple dudes off screen, or is this an alternate universe, where things are a bit more grounded?
No they aren't the same characters. thats not say there wont be some crossover

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
So, are these characters the same version of the ones from his comics? July in particular seems a lot more proper. Are we just not seeing her and her friends getting railed by multiple dudes off screen, or is this an alternate universe, where things are a bit more grounded?
i dont remember what Teku said about that but so far July is very different from the usual, also most of July we saw was during sex. And when are you horny sometimes you are a different person.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
How long is the update? Thought this was abandoned tbh. Seems like a small update based on changelogs.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
No it doesnt, Teku is too busy with other projects, he even has an assistant that do the color and render for him. Driven Affairs seem to not be in his top priority. He also is busy with the shipping of his artbooks.
(...)
This game's Patreon (not Teku's or Manitu's separate Patreons) has 467 paid members.
Each of them paying a varying sum of money every single month.
I still believe that including only 15 images is insane. By insane I mean it's a fucking joke.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DrivenAffairs-0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Erebus69

Mar 28, 2019
i dont remember what Teku said about that but so far July is very different from the usual, also most of July we saw was during sex. And when are you horny sometimes you are a different person.
teku isn't writing for the game manitu is (unless something changed)

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
like the art and would like to give this a shot, but some of the future tags are not that appealing.

Cool art. Here's what the devs tagged for their game from their Patreon:
  • Public sex
  • Voyeurism
  • Exhibitionism
  • Titjob
  • Oral, anal sex
  • Spanking
  • Masturbation
  • Lesbians
  • Cum play
  • BDSM
  • Pet play
  • Group sex, DP, DVP, DAP
  • Reverse NTR
anyone has any info if these ( especially the group sex dp-dvp-dvp crap) will be avoidable/ optiona/ shut off with a switch?
thanks for any and all info, if there is .

wish you all a great day

Zer023

Jun 20, 2021
like the art and would like to give this a shot, but some of the future tags are not that appealing.

anyone has any info if these ( especially the group sex dp-dvp-dvp crap) will be avoidable/ optiona/ shut off with a switch?
thanks for any and all info, if there is .

wish you all a great day
Given the speed of the development we wont see any of this tags for a year or two

Reactions: Beast Within

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Lesbians already feature in the game, in a scene you get if - for some bizarre reason - you choose to not engage with either of the main LIs at the end of Day 1. As far as I understand the reverse NTR idea, it already features in the game, given that Natalie is married. The group sex and penetration carousel will probably feature in some one-off scene related to Stella's bussiness.

Reactions: Beast Within

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
Lesbians already feature in the game, in a scene you get if - for some bizarre reason - you choose to not engage with either of the main LIs at the end of Day 1. As far as I understand the reverse NTR idea, it already features in the game, given that Natalie is married. The group sex and penetration carousel will probably feature in some one-off scene related to Stella's bussiness.

as far as this group/multi pen/sausage party is completely avoidable ( never happens), it could rain dicks as far as I am conserned.

I have no idea what the reverse ntr is though. isnt it where the guy cheats basically? or forced to sex and llikes the new woman more than his current? Sorry I have no clue what this is. never liked this fetish

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes