robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i like the story, but the use of so few renders is really a turn off for me. unfortunately, that is enough for me to pass on this one. gave it a try though. liked Natalie and Jessica alot. not really into the redhead. dev you need to add a bit more to the visuals here in my opinion. course, i realize that few renders cuts your dev time, but seriously, a good story also needs visuals, and this one doesn't have enough. just my opinion.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
some of these bitches overreact to the extreme with some slight off comment remark you can make, then they blow up on you as if you called them a cocksucking whore. I would love if the dev gave you an option to kick those bitches out the car. I know its the "wrong" option, but geez, have some self-respect.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of Driven Affairs v0.5 with JokerLeader's walkthrough mod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: 7Spear

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Chapter 5 basically blueballed us with having sex with Stella innghe future. lol

I love July and as always her scenes are the best, specially the ones that MC imagines in his mind.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Really like this one. I really get caught on the story and the characters.
Only one thing I dislike: the wrong use of the pronoun "they".

Thank you and best of luck.

citrone

Jul 17, 2023
Do you want Teku to lose all support? Tho so far from what i saw his fans seem to not mind NTR tho he never did something like that except for some artworks, hell i dont know if how high you can get counts as soft NTR.
Teku does race play, sissy stuff, corruption and netorare already

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020
Teku does race play, sissy stuff, corruption and netorare already
Yeah, but this isn't Teku's solo project, and the only space for niche kinks is Stella's plot line, where those will be side dishes at best.

That's ignoring the very real possibility of pissing people off because they got a random scene instead of something for one of the main LIs.

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes