Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
Teku is pretty tamed all things consider, even someone like Nyantcha is more controversial than him. Also more productive.

Reactions: citrone
Jul 4, 2017
a shame not having Jessica and Natalia Threesome with Mc was expecting that after the golf practice both seem very Bi and would be so good of an ending of chapter

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
dint know anna is in this game that kind of proves that tekuhodo did more then just the art
because she is one of his characters about the nerdy girl becoming a slut in a party

know that i think about it so is jully

misfolk

Jan 22, 2021
I really like the artwork. It's hard to find a game that has 2D art that is not AI, blandly animesque or horribly amateurish, so I try to play all of them. This one is a pleasant surprise, not only is the art good, but the story is actually interesting. I just wish we could name saves, with so many diverging paths it's hard to keep track of which girls I'm chasing in which save.

Reactions: JenkinsMcCarb

Buki

May 6, 2017
It's been a year since the release of the last chapter, and the content came out 2-3 times less. And if we take as a basis for the reference chapter 2, then in times 4-5. Blatant hackwork on the part of the developers. For a year to do less work than they did for half a year.:cautious:

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Anyone know if you can get all endings in one play through? Does the game track multiple playthroughs and the endings obtained?

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Well, how do you think I should rephrase all of this if I'm NOT a japanese dude who never talked to a woman in his whole life?
Hmm, wait, you mean you wouldn't then see women simply as objects to possess and have some screwed ass weird fetish involved and have an actual adult relationship? :D

And yes I know all of the above can happen in a presumably adult relationship but not in the over-infatuated with Stockholm syndrome and "I have no self esteem" situations that seem to pre-dominate most of the above...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hmm, wait, you mean you wouldn't then see women simply as objects to possess and have some screwed ass weird fetish involved and have an actual adult relationship? :D

And yes I know all of the above can happen in a presumably adult relationship but not in the over-infatuated with Stockholm syndrome and "I have no self esteem" situations that seem to pre-dominate most of the above...
I've never seen or witnessed anyone using these words anywhere except here on F95 or from people while they were talking about hentai games.

Yopi Tsuki

Mar 30, 2020
Hi, made a Unofficial Android Port with JokerLeader MultiMods :

Driven Affairs 0.5.5 :
/ (140 Mo)

If it say "Warning Unknown Developer" you must allow "download from unknown source" in your settings or just install it anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

I'm new into this so if you are experiencing some problem please pm me and i will look into it or if you have any idea on how to made my ports better i'm all hears.

Last edited:

SollarMeow

Game Developer
Nov 6, 2023
I've never seen or witnessed anyone using these words anywhere except here on F95 or from people while they were talking about hentai games.
To be honest, on f95, and beyond, I haven't seen anything but Netori and Netorare

Liara

Jun 28, 2017
I love this Guy-Ritchie-esque-ness:
July: Have you ever heard of a company called AltaClasse.
James: I uh.. I think I may have heard of them.
Narrator: Being a straight man with access to the Internet, you've heard of AltaClasse.

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

Coomer44

Sep 30, 2019
i could have sworn you could view the animations in some of the games folder on the previous versions, did they hide them somewhere in 0.5?

4.30 star(s) 47 Votes