Jorund

Jun 10, 2018
People get sensitive when they heard someone just isnt into traps, lmao.
What are you on about?
Is it about the *angry* smilies under that post above yours?
Maybe you don't realize but it could be less about anyone not liking some content but about something else:
thank god there are none. vile
As a seasoned member of this site you should know this one rule:
Kinkshaming is not allowed
On the topic of traps in this game itself: Tekuho very often uses the same art with just the change between girl/trap, it should be easy to make it work in this game, i can see how that rises the question why it isn't done.
I like the game very much as it is, and as much as i'd like to say 'traps make everyhting better' i have to admit that changing it to only traps wouldn't make it better ... but having both would be glorious.

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
What are you on about?
Is it about the *angry* smilies under that post above yours?
Maybe you don't realize but it could be less about anyone not liking some content but about something else:

As a seasoned member of this site you should know this one rule:

On the topic of traps in this game itself: Tekuho very often uses the same art with just the change between girl/trap, it should be easy to make it work in this game, i can see how that rises the question why it isn't done.
I like the game very much as it is, and as much as i'd like to say 'traps make everyhting better' i have to admit that changing it to only traps wouldn't make it better ... but having both would be glorious.
Kinkshaming as harrasing someone for liking something like the comments that Netorare fans tend to get on the internet for example or something like "foot fetish is gross"? Both expressions are prohibited?

Admiral Wanker

Jul 1, 2019
I'm pretty sure the writer for the game was changed in this chapter as it is really noticeable. It's a shame since that was the best aspect of the game. Everything from the prose, humour and plot progression felt off. Idk if it's just me.
Godammit, the writing was one of the best things from this VN and is even promoted as its main selling point on its Steam Page.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ch6_wednesday_Anna.rpy", line 210, in <module>
NameError: name 'mc_likes_games' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ch6_wednesday_Anna.rpyc", line 210, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/ch6_wednesday_Anna.rpy", line 210, in <module>
NameError: name 'mc_likes_games' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.6.3.23091805
Driven Affairs Chapter 6 0.06
Fri Jul 12 00:03:09 2024
Ignore goes back to main menu.

dumpsmailto

Nov 12, 2022
Given Tekuho's usual art, I'm surprised by the lack of traps in the game.
Took the words right out of my mouth, I actually got to know him for his trap stuff way before I even knew he was doing more regular drawings too.

This isn't only Tekuho developing this. Manitu has stated the game wont have traps
Goddamnit. This is the first thing I wondered when I played this game, I was really excited by the prospect.

Jan 9, 2019
I'm pretty sure the writer for the game was changed in this chapter as it is really noticeable. It's a shame since that was the best aspect of the game. Everything from the prose, humour and plot progression felt off. Idk if it's just me.
I think new one has already changed too, according to may newsletter

Hello dear patrons, monthly newsletter!

Dakota Dust, our writer who got on a project after 5th Chapter, decided to leave production of DA.
Worry less though - we already found a replacement who was supposed to be with us instead of Dakota from the beginning, I hope you will like his writing.
Because of the suddent leave, there's was still some things left unfinished by Dakota for 6th Chapter, currently new writer is cracking those tasks, there's not many left, hopefully to be finished this week.
Teku is also finishing with last artworks left for this chapter at the moment, Anna really got a lot of work this time.

Last six months been a little turbulent for our project to say the least, I hope with a new writer things will get back on track soon enough.
Thank you for understanding and your continous support, I've been polishing out story structure lately to finally pass final version of it to a writer - there should be less setbacks after release of Chapter 6 as whole story structure been finally decided, all that left is to fill it with content.

Next chapter will be coming in June, see you soon!
MANITU

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
isnt shaming part of the ntr kink though?
Behavior of real people on the boards discussing the game and each others' comments is different than the games themselves and the kinks involved. Is this a difficult concept for you to grasp, that how we are expected to interact with one another as real human beings is not the same as the way the fictional characters in an erotic game interact with each other?

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes