Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch6_wednesday_Anna.rpy", line 210, in <module>
NameError: name 'mc_likes_games' is not defined
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch6_wednesday_Anna.rpy", line 210, in <module>
NameError: name 'mc_likes_games' is not defined
if you continue an old save there is a higher chance for bugs. I tried a new playthrough which had 0 bugs.

MommaSin

Aug 3, 2023
I havent even played it and the art looks amazing, i can tell my fingers, legs, and floor are all gonna be soaked by the time im done with this game

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
It looks good and reads okay (there are some typos, but nothing too bad). Pretty fun game so far. It looked like I would have nothing to complain about...
Right until the end. I'm not a big fan of forced sex scenes, but at least in most games you get to one pretty quickly, so I can leave before I get too far into it. But this game actually has its so-far only forced scene at the end of chapter 6.

Man, I am so disappointed right now...

Jun 28, 2020
It looks good and reads okay (there are some typos, but nothing too bad). Pretty fun game so far. It looked like I would have nothing to complain about...
Right until the end. I'm not a big fan of forced sex scenes, but at least in most games you get to one pretty quickly, so I can leave before I get too far into it. But this game actually has its so-far only forced scene at the end of chapter 6.

Man, I am so disappointed right now...
It took me a while to figure out what you're referring to then I realised it's the last Jessica scene. You can choose not to be interested in her right at the start if I recall. It's not really "forced" if it's the logical outcome of previous choices. And frankly expecting a choice for every sex scene even if doing so would contradict your own choices is the weirdest f95 meme I've encountered. Not just you but multiple people making this exact same post across several games.

Reactions: ghhloot330

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
This is a great update but man wtf teasing me about Stella and then new update don't have any of her scene. how many time MC check that ass now ? he need to smash that ass in v0.7 damn it.

Like every said this game need gallery. I had every choices save for every scene but some time old save just bug out and I have to replay it. it's annoying.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
It took me a while to figure out what you're referring to then I realised it's the last Jessica scene. You can choose not to be interested in her right at the start if I recall. It's not really "forced" if it's the logical outcome of previous choices. And frankly expecting a choice for every sex scene even if doing so would contradict your own choices is the weirdest f95 meme I've encountered. Not just you but multiple people making this exact same post across several games.
As far as I can tell, that scene always happens, regardless of choices. The "End of Chapter 6" message only exists at the end of that scene, and you're always getting to the hiking event after the preceding interaction with Anna. Only way to not have sex with Jessica I can see, is to stop playing before it happens.

Reactions: Whosbeenfappin
Jun 28, 2020
As far as I can tell, that scene always happens, regardless of choices. The "End of Chapter 6" message only exists at the end of that scene, and you're always getting to the hiking event after the preceding interaction with Anna. Only way to not have sex with Jessica I can see, is to stop playing before it happens.
Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. You're right. I still don't get the distaste for forced sex scenes but if that's your "thing" - whatever this "thing" even is and whatever its purpose - then the game is a big no no on that count. You're right to decide never to play it ever again for the sake of your own, and others', health and sanity. Thank you for your service.

Anyway, given Jessica's h-scene is not optional and the plot development this episode, I think we're going to be forced to have a threesome ending with her and Natalie. Which is very disappointing - indeed the apparent lack of a planned celibacy route is psychologically devastating for me, personally - but we'll just have to try and bear with it for the sake of appreciating Teku's exceptional layering work in the drawings... not to mention the philosophical nuances of the story.

• Haha
Reactions: JasmineLovesAnal

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Mea culpa, mea maxima culpa. You're right. I still don't get the distaste for forced sex scenes but if that's your "thing" - whatever this "thing" even is and whatever its purpose - then the game is a big no no on that count. You're right to decide never to play it ever again for the sake of your own, and others', health and sanity. Thank you for your service.

Anyway, given Jessica's h-scene is not optional and the plot development this episode, I think we're going to be forced to have a threesome ending with her and Natalie. Which is very disappointing - indeed the apparent lack of a planned celibacy route is psychologically devastating for me, personally - but we'll just have to try and bear with it for the sake of appreciating Teku's exceptional layering work in the drawings... not to mention the philosophical nuances of the story.
Ah, it seems we have an understanding... lol

Alright, you can turn down the sarcasm.
Frankly, I don't mind the Jessica scene terribly much. I just like the option to avoid people in case some players don't like that character.

What I'm mainly trying to say is that it's a departure from the rest of the game, simply because every other h-scene is avoidable. Heck, with Judy you could just reject her and leave right when she proposes sex. Seems to me that would work for this scene too. Then again, maybe it really is vital to the rest of the plot, I don't know the dev's plans.

Jun 28, 2020
Ah, it seems we have an understanding... lol

Alright, you can turn down the sarcasm.
Frankly, I don't mind the Jessica scene terribly much. I just like the option to avoid people in case some players don't like that character.

What I'm mainly trying to say is that it's a departure from the rest of the game, simply because every other h-scene is avoidable. Heck, with Judy you could just reject her and leave right when she proposes sex. Seems to me that would work for this scene too. Then again, maybe it really is vital to the rest of the plot, I don't know the dev's plans.
Yeah it's all good. Anyway how Jessica's and Natalie's husbands and their money is connected is what makes the threesome ending extremely likely, and it's very disappointing, just kidding I mean really fricking hot.:BootyTime:

4.30 star(s) 48 Votes