4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Hmm...seeing future tag's would benefit this title. Instead of leaving a potential fanbase guessing what content will be, and later be added to this new story.

Here is a sample gene section from a very popular harem title.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards.
:cool:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
:cool:
Oh, I haven't downloaded this yet... So is she suppose to be a love interest at some point, and is MC going to be some kind of creep who likes to watch other people having sex...and is OK with sloppy seconds... :sick: ?

Well this will be a HUGE pass if so.

And thanks for the heads-up.

Regards.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
and is MC going to be some kind of creep who likes to watch other people having sex...and is OK with sloppy seconds... :sick: ?

Well this will be a HUGE pass if so.

And thanks for the heads-up.

Regards.
Yeah imagine watching somebody going at it from behind a monitor, so creepy, like ew man.
And then this voyeur also pretends that he's that person in the monitor and proceeds to enjoy that person's sloppy seconds.
Ew. Who'd ever do that, am right? :sneaky::coffee:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Yeah imagine watching somebody going at it from behind a monitor, so creepy, like ew man.
And then this voyeur also pretends that he's that person in the monitor and proceeds to enjoy that person's sloppy seconds.
Ew. Who'd ever do that, am right? :sneaky::coffee:
Hmm...well if I'm playing as an MC, who isn't behind a monitor. And he's actually out in the open creeping on a girl who's gyrating on some dude (and this would be content I'm not interested in...so hence the questions). Then consider...that she could end up being a love interest later in the story (again more content I don't care to see....so is it avoidable?). I have no idea, hence the questions.

And as I stated I haven't downloaded this title, so I was asking about MC being a creep, wanting to know more before I download it.

But I'll pass for now, due the recent Dev post stating some controversial content that I dislike is going to be added to this harem title. Content change,

Regards,

rattler68

Sep 24, 2023
Hmm...seeing future tag's would benefit this title. Instead of leaving a potential fanbase guessing what content will be, and later be added to this new story.

Here is a sample gene section from a very popular harem title.

Regards.
May I know the name of this game please?

Reactions: MrBenny

KloppStyle

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
This already doesn't look good
View attachment 4086232
The character the MC is watching will not be a sexual interest for the main character. I abide by Patreon rules and there will be no content in the game that resembles incest. The second chapter for the game is ready and chapter 3 is in progress, it will have a harem, but with the main girls of the game not yet introduced to the player

KloppStyle

Game Developer
Sep 20, 2022
If someone gives the developer $500 and he'll make a cuck alien bestiality game ... WTF :LOL:
I condemn all content that is not suitable for posting content on Patreon. Only content that is of interest to me as a creator and players will be in the game.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes