4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Driven by Desire [v0.05 Public]

**********************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required.
Download

• Red Heart
Reactions: KloppStyle

Uddu

Mar 11, 2022
The character the MC is watching will not be a sexual interest for the main character. I abide by Patreon rules and there will be no content in the game that resembles incest. The second chapter for the game is ready and chapter 3 is in progress, it will have a harem, but with the main girls of the game not yet introduced to the player
Just pointing it out, but according to your game, there is no relation b/w Amalia (not even stepmother) and the MC. So going by the Patreon rules I don't think you are breaking community guidelines if she was an LI.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I condemn all content that is not suitable for posting content on Patreon. Only content that is of interest to me as a creator and players will be in the game.
Following their rules because you have to in order to use the platform is one thing but patreon isn't some moral arbiter of justice, they are just following the money. You don't need to carry a flag for them.
Amalia has no relation to the MC so it wouldn't be incest. I am not saying you should make more content for her.

Just my personal opinion but you didn't need to included the scene with Amalia. She is not an interest for the MC and, considering your fear of patreon, why did you bother including a scene that shows "father" having sex in the first place? We don't need to see two people fuck to know they are together.

From a practical standpoint, you essentially wasted rendering time on a scene that doesn't help your game.

Last edited:

korochan48

Nov 12, 2019
Following their rules because you have to in order to use the platform is one thing but patreon isn't some moral arbiter of justice, they are just following the money. You don't need to carry a flag for them.
Amalia has no relation to the MC so it wouldn't be incest. I am not saying you should make more content for her.

Just my personal opinion but you didn't need to included the scene with Amalia. She is not an interest for the MC and, considering your fear of patreon, why did you bother including a scene that shows "father" having sex in the first place? We don't need to see two people fuck to know they are together.

From a practical standpoint, you essentially wasted rendering time on a scene that doesn't help your game.
Probably to show the curiosity of a teenager in sex. At that age I would watch it too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RandyPhoenix
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes