Essta

Sep 12, 2023
So what pregnancy mechanics/scenes are in this game besides the sandworm and the grub eggs? Would love for the dryrad to be conventionally fertile but as far i understand that conflicts with lore.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
So what pregnancy mechanics/scenes are in this game besides the sandworm and the grub eggs? Would love for the dryrad to be conventionally fertile but as far i understand that conflicts with lore.
Nah, it's magic. I have more pregnancy planned but it's work in progress.

momin.sydney

Feb 28, 2019
I liked the hint of long-lasting effects, such as when you encountered NPC with permanent lactation in the fog, or contracted uncontrollable urge to pee after drinking from the water. You could choose to play with those effects, or have them cured in some way.

If you kept them, they would (de)buff your certain actions or modify the interactions in some way.

NobodyAB

May 14, 2022
There's no way to use slut mode if you're subbed on subscriberstar but not patreon? Because you need the code which can only be gained through linking patreon. Pretty unfair tbh. Why have a subscribestar then.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
There's no way to use slut mode if you're subbed on subscriberstar but not patreon? Because you need the code which can only be gained through linking patreon. Pretty unfair tbh. Why have a subscribestar then.
For people who don't like Patreon but still want to support the game. Since very few people use this platform, it's not on the top of my proprieties to implement their api. I might do it later.

But you can pm me on discord(Nekon) or here with subscribestar and dryadquest name accounts and I'll add it manually.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes