Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Even when you close the game it will still run in the background. Whats up with that?
What platform are you using? Where did you download the game?
I've just tested it on windows 11 and it kills the process instantly(on slow machines it might take a few moments).
The game is pure html wrapped in Electron without any modifications or code that tries to access OC in any way.
I don't know what might cause such issues but I'm confident it's not on the game's side.

Reactions: str8up and GokutheG

BigPrinc

Dec 20, 2021
Just wondering if there is some type of rough timescale for that party system rework. Just wanna know if I should just wait a little for it to come out or if it's pretty far off in the future.

Reactions: GokutheG

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
promo.jpg
0.12.0 is out!

Changelog:

– New long-awaited Replay Scenes Feature! You can now replay any scene you’ve unlocked during your gameplay. (Click the ‘Scroll’ icon on the left panel and select ‘Replay Scenes’ tab)

– 3 new Colored Illustrations

– New ‘Country Girl’ Outfit

– Bug Fixes(including the Centaur and Eri scripting bug that led to the game’s freeze)

– Desktop version stability improvements

As always you can play the game on the site or it here.

Premium can be played here: or downloaded here:

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
I kinda like this game but can't say I'm a fan of how the tiers on patreon are set up. Having a premium build is fine but having an additional mode on top of that a tier up just rubs me the wrong way.

Edit: Welp seems to have one click set up on patreon because as I was checking if this project was subjected to HST (which most are) I ended up pledging by accident. Oh well try it out for the month I guess.

• Haha
Reactions: GokutheG

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022
I kinda like this game but can't say I'm a fan of how the tiers on patreon are set up. Having a premium build is fine but having an additional mode on top of that a tier up just rubs me the wrong way.

Edit: Welp seems to have one click set up on patreon because as I was checking if this project was subjected to HST (which most are) I ended up pledging by accident. Oh well try it out for the month I guess.
Now you can let the class know if the Premium version is worth the extra money.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DryadQuestRPGATaleOfLustAndGlory-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Erack

Sep 11, 2018
I think I read somewhere that there was talk about the protagonist possibly being able to be futa in the future, can anyone say whether this was confirmed, and if so does anybody have a rough idea of how far out it is?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes