Cakeey

Dec 13, 2017
Well, it is fully unlocked once you active it but it requires the premium version of the game and you still need to be a patron to access the new versions.
Got it boss, how is the release schedule looking like, weekly/monthly/when you can finish updates

Jooj Cena

Feb 3, 2019
It took me a while to notice that in the room you get the recipe for the antidote there were more than 1 box to look for loot. Maybe it would be best to add a button to see the all the loot of the room you are insted of clicking each box/compartment?

Gumiiho

Sep 2, 2024
wow its been forever since i lasted played this game but so far amazing work love a lot of the qol stuff added in

Damnhobo

Jun 21, 2017
I think I read somewhere that there was talk about the protagonist possibly being able to be futa in the future, can anyone say whether this was confirmed, and if so does anybody have a rough idea of how far out it is?
Been wanting to ask this as well, yeah. Big fan of futa on futa stuff but not so much futa on fem.

FM550

Aug 12, 2020
What's the difference between the public and premium version beside slut mode? I absolutely loved what I played and will gladly pay for the premium version if there's a lot more content.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
What's the difference between the public and premium version beside slut mode? I absolutely loved what I played and will gladly pay for the premium version if there's a lot more content.
There's also 'Forbidden Summoning' that let you interact with Eternal Knight. It's work in progress so not too much content there right now.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Is there any way to grind? Any random encounters, respawning enemies?
not really. I'm not a fan of grind in rpgs unless the gameplay is specifically tailored to it like diablo and other action rpgs which my game isn't.
Is there grind in Baldur's Gate 3? Not really, but the world is big enough you can kinda grind your way up. That's the feeling I'm aiming for.

Reactions: GokutheG

salaciane

Apr 2, 2023
I have this weird affliction where I love writing lore, but I hate reading it, I'm sad about it too, because it kinda breaks my enjoyment of this game as I kinda gloss over the dialogue and I feel like end up missing out on the majority of the content...

Great game tho, I like the gameplay, bit too much text for me tho unfortunately

Silverliy

Aug 3, 2024
Please change the settings menu to allow us finer control over how much music / sounds volume we want.
Always found it a bit funny if you have 100% but can only adjust 10...
I think i speak for most people if i say that i don't mind spending a few more seconds to make sure i have levels that i like.
Thx for the game.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Please change the settings menu to allow us finer control over how much music / sounds volume we want.
Always found it a bit funny if you have 100% but can only adjust 10...
I think i speak for most people if i say that i don't mind spending a few more seconds to make sure i have levels that i like.
Thx for the game.
ok
Screenshot from 2024-09-12 16-45-38.png

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Will the protagonist be able to equip weapons for physical attacks other than using her fists?

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes