♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The game is about collecting and using essence(cum). There's no point in adding mechanics that don't use it.
You could figure out a class that would use cum in a way similar to say... how QI is being used in Wuxia-based novels.
Or perhaps skills could be created that use cum to temporarily reinforce body's physical characteristics during battle.
Strength buffs, damage buffs, critical buffs, defense buffs.. etc.
Thus, you could end up with some kinda self-reinforcing physical fighter class. :unsure::coffee:
Just throwing the idea out-there. :whistle::coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dryad Quest Dev

BigPrinc

Dec 20, 2021
The game is about collecting and using essence(cum). There's no point in adding mechanics that don't use it.
In a similar vein to the comment above me, what if you did the same for other class ideas as well? Like say, for example, a tamer/commander type role that utilizes the semen for empowering your party members? If you don't remember me I'm the dude who loves the grubs, so having a class that allows you to do things like choosing between a temporary, but strong buff/attack and a more permanent unit upgrade, like growing the grub to the next stage or something would be sick. Just a suggestion though, don't want you to feel overwhelmed.

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
In a similar vein to the comment above me, what if you did the same for other class ideas as well? Like say, for example, a tamer/commander type role that utilizes the semen for empowering your party members? If you don't remember me I'm the dude who loves the grubs, so having a class that allows you to do things like choosing between a temporary, but strong buff/attack and a more permanent unit upgrade, like growing the grub to the next stage or something would be sick. Just a suggestion though, don't want you to feel overwhelmed.
Don't worry, any ideas are appreciated. And I kinda like it.

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
Been wanting to ask this as well, yeah. Big fan of futa on futa stuff but not so much futa on fem.
We already have assets for futa mc and I you'll (if not already) meet the person who'll give it to you. It'll be in the next few updates though, not sure when as it'll be in an entirely new area/region.

Noice1Bruh

Aug 15, 2020
for equipable weapons though, yeah it would be nice to have different class that specialize them. Was thinking of adding them in tandem to subraces. Sadly it's still far on my list as my workload is still high as the throat of the world can get you. Map/areas > characters > (animated/static) scene illustrations > etc.

Though all your support could hasten the process as adding a second artist can go a long way.

Reactions: GokutheG

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
Am I the only one that finds stuff like this funny? lmao. Never stop being annoying futa bros, you will get your way eventually.

Anyways, is it all monstergirls with dicks or are there "proper" monsters present as well?
A few, but not too much at the moment

Dryad Quest Dev

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2020
promo.jpg
0.13.0 is out!
The adventure continues as you follow the mysterious lights to escape enchanted fog. Encounter Kalysha, a fierce and well-endowed jaguar-warrior whose strength and prowess are impossible to ignore. Delve into the crumbling remains of Titania’s ancient temple, where forgotten magic and secrets await discovery. But beware – old scores with mischievous pixies must be settled before you can move forward. Will you conquer the challenges, or be lost to the fog forever?

Changelog:

– 23k+ words of content
– New *Character Art*
– New Full-colored *Painting*

As always you can play the game on the site or it here.

Premium can be played here: or downloaded here:

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
DryadQuestRPGATaleOfLustAndGlory-0.13
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

OrangePeel

Oct 27, 2017
Glad to see this project is getting regular updates! The format is quite nice (D&D-esque) and the writing is great. The best part is the voluntary submission, particularly to the void. Are there multiple encounters with them now, and will there be any corruption or transformation content?

Reactions: GokutheG
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes