Dreamer!74

Dec 9, 2022
great story's, but its hard to read them inthe right order, can make something that will give a diagram how to read the story's in the right order

Reactions: DrZoroPlus

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
great story's, but its hard to read them inthe right order, can make something that will give a diagram how to read the story's in the right order
Thank you for your compliments. I guess you are on MacBook. All pages are in perfect order. Many users who use Macs have a similar problem. I suggest you sort pictures by name and view them in the list.
If you use Windows, follow these two steps:

P1.jpg P2.jpg

Dreamer!74

Dec 9, 2022
i think you mis understand me, pictures are in line with te story line, but what i mean to tell that its diffulcult to follow the story as an asempel talls from the farm and degerous connections of the top of my head have characters that both are in talls from the farm and dangerous connections. That makes it confusing to follow the overall story. I have attached a fill from Y3DF. If you look at it you can see how they maked an overvieuw of the overall story line

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
i think you mis understand me, pictures are in line with te story line, but what i mean to tell that its diffulcult to follow the story as an asempel talls from the farm and degerous connections of the top of my head have characters that both are in talls from the farm and dangerous connections. That makes it confusing to follow the overall story. I have attached a fill from Y3DF. If you look at it you can see how they maked an overvieuw of the overall story line
The best way to find out is to scroll thru the "announcements" channel on my Discord and see the covers. There are around 200 episodes, so there will be a lot of scrolling. In the future, I will make this list, but at the moment, I'm working on Cast Reminder Cards, aka Bios/Family Three, for every character, and it is taking me a lot of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trulsone

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
Balkan Chapter - Recap

This is just a recap to keep you up to date with the story from the Balkan Chapter.

I will upload a new episode this weekend.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the recap are included the following episodes:
-Tales Around the World Episode 1
-Dangerous Confessions Episodes 44,45, 48 & 50
-Tales From The Farm Episodes 31, 32, 34 & 39
-Connections Global Episode 3

Password 2021

00000000000000.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"The Cast Reminder Cards" are also updated. (the post above - the same link)

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
Tales From The Past - Texas 90's Recap

This just summarizes the Tales From The Past -Texas Chapter.
I will upload a new episode next weekend.

Password 2021

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.jpg

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
Tales From The Past - Tuscany 80's Recap

This just summarizes the Tales From The Past -Tuscany Chapter.

Note: In the recap, are not included Episode 1 & 2 because they are already published here.

Password 2021

20220331153812880.jpg

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
Tales From The Farm Episode 45
Enjoy and have a Great Weekend!
Password 2021
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The Cast Reminder Cards are also updated:
20230929160353001.jpg

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021