Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
DrZoroPlus can you tell me which volumes of Tales from the farm contain Nera and Vera? Those are the only ones I want to see and willing to pay for them, but I don't want to wait for 1 month to gain access to them after I already payed.

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
DrZoroPlus can you tell me which volumes of Tales from the farm contain Nera and Vera? Those are the only ones I want to see and willing to pay for them, but I don't want to wait for 1 month to gain access to them after I already payed.

Hey! I'd love to help you find the volumes with Nera and Vera, but I've got so many episodes and characters that I don't have those details on hand. Let me do some digging, and I'll get back to you ASAP with the info you need.
Also, I'm working on a "Connections Universe: Recommended Viewing Order" that will include character casts. It's a work in progress, but stay tuned for updates! Also, I'm working on sorting out a family tree and connections between all the characters, but it's a bit of a challenge doing it all by myself. Thanks for your patience!

Edit:

Nera
Tales From The Farm - Episode 1
Tales From The Farm - Episode 3
Tales From The Farm - Episode 4
Tales From The Farm - Episode 10
Tales From The Farm - Episode 17
Tales From The Farm - Episode 19
Tales From The Farm - Episode 23
Tales From The Farm - Episode 28
Tales From The Farm - Episode 35
Tales From The Farm - Episode 36
Tales From The Farm - Episode 40
Tales From The Farm - Episode 45

Are you asking about episodes featuring blondie Vera or black Vera? Let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drunkmilkman

Zephrah

Jul 26, 2018
Hey! I'd love to help you find the volumes with Nera and Vera, but I've got so many episodes and characters that I don't have those details on hand. Let me do some digging, and I'll get back to you ASAP with the info you need.
Also, I'm working on a "Connections Universe: Recommended Viewing Order" that will include character casts. It's a work in progress, but stay tuned for updates! Also, I'm working on sorting out a family tree and connections between all the characters, but it's a bit of a challenge doing it all by myself. Thanks for your patience!

Edit:

Nera

Are you asking about episodes featuring blondie Vera or black Vera? Let me know.
Oops, wrong character. My bad. I meant Violetta, not Vera.:(

Reactions: DrZoroPlus

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021

Nera
Oops, wrong character. My bad. I meant Violetta, not Vera.:(
Just put the lists in ChatGPT, and you can easily find every character in whichever episode they appear.

Reactions: Zephrah

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
Tales From The Past Episode 15

Enjoy and have a Great Weekend!

Password 2021

20230925121032001.jpg

"The files/pictures are not in order."

macOS:

1. Open folder.

2. Click "View" > "Arrange By" > "Name."

3. Scroll through for numerical order.

Windows 7/10/11:

1. Open folder.

2. Right-click > "Sort by" > "Name."

3. Scroll through for numerical order.

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
does eneyone have connections
Season 2 Episode 1

I don't want to boast, but here's what you get with a [T2] Subscriber (6$):

Access to all episodes of Connections Seasons 1 to 6.
Access to all episodes of Connections Global.
Access to episodes 1 to 15 of Tales From the Farm.
Access to all 12 episodes of Dangerous Temptations.
Access to episodes 1 to 34 of Dangerous Confessions.
Plus, many other special episodes, such as the Halloween Special and Christmas Special.

Please note that I've never asked anyone to come and support me. It's entirely up to you.

Reactions: miguel fernandez

DrZoroPlus

Jan 6, 2021
could you make different langues versions? Also please use text ballons, there pictures where the words are not readable

Currently, we use English as the main language, and for specific countries featured in episodes, we also have Italian, Spanish, German, and Japanese for our latest chapter set in Japan. Are there any other languages you'd like to see?

As for those text bubbles—I hear you. They're a pain to do in Photoshop and sometimes cover up the pictures. I've recently increased the font size from 12 to 14 over the past few months to make them easier to read. Managing everything on my own, especially with weekly episodes, can be a bit overwhelming. I'm doing my best to make things smoother.

Thanks for your feedback!

Reactions: Hadgar