• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 9 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Looking forward to the next update and seeing where this goes. The models are good.

it’s clearly provocative and strangely upsetting some but it’s creating it’s own unique story and appeal. I’m sure it will find its own audience. Good luck to the developer. :coffee:

Reactions: NoRefund and Mars88

kelelih

May 13, 2022
Honestly this MC is very pathetic I don't like MC like that, I like him dominant and the lis gave me the impression of being 2 whores, do you intend to change the MC's personality or will he continue like this?
Meh, I kinda like him. It's refreshing with an MC that can't dominate every person or situation like in some other games. I'm guessing his attitude in the first chapter will change once he adjusts to his [landladys] attitude. Wouldn't most of us be wierded out if that happened IRL?

Reactions: NoRefund

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
Meh, I kinda like him. It's refreshing with an MC that can't dominate every person or situation like in some other games. I'm guessing his attitude in the first chapter will change once he adjusts to his [landladys] attitude. Wouldn't most of us be wierded out if that happened IRL?
have you a list of games with badass MC'S if so i would be very interested in it, because while this MC is especially pathetic this Archetyp is running rampart in AVNs right now so you should have a easy time find games with MCs to your liking

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Honestly this MC is very pathetic I don't like MC like that, I like him dominant and the lis gave me the impression of being 2 whores, do you intend to change the MC's personality or will he continue like this?
Is there no in-between? Do normal people just not exist? Not a dominate asshole but also not a wimpy doormat?

TKdropemoff

Oct 4, 2023
a normal mc is damn near a needle in a haystack with these games man.

either they are super asshole, or wannabe edge lord with autism.

Or they are super pussy who get pushed around by everyone, and bullied, and can't stand up for himself.

Can't count on my hands a game with a normal MC who is not in between.

It's either far right, or far left.:whistle:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
My hopes for this is dying... Wimpy men seem to be a "thing" now!!!
He doesn't have to be Andrew Tate... He doesn't have to be doormat either
As someone commented prior this weakling vibe is becoming a regularity in vn's now
Fuckin sad really...
True. I see all the time ppl bashing Alpha males like it's a bad thing. And Alpha males doesn't have to be ass holes just don't be wimps or push overs.

sigvar

Sep 5, 2021
I'm pressing 'X' to doubt on this one so far. We'll have to see if:
  1. The genre section is honest with 'No NTR' (which really looks suspect so far)
  2. Whether the road-map will be followed and years don't go between updates, and
  3. Whether the sissification of the MC will continue (which would contradict point 1 above IMO)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

Hi everyone,

As promised, this brief update offers additional content for those eagerly awaiting the launch of Episode 2 next month. Let's take a look at the new features.

Bonus Update:

• Side Story:
    • Join Vanessa in an exciting short story set before the events of Dual Desires, featuring 8 new animations.

• Bonus Content:
    • 10 new bonus renders
    • 2 New 360° animations of Claire

General Update:

• PC, Mac & Linux:
This update also brings some new enhancements:

• General improvements:
    • Enhancements to animations
    • Additional script corrections
    • Fixes for some minor bugs
    • And other minor improvements and optimizations

• Android:

This mobile port also supports the following gestures:
    • Swipe up : open the game menu
    • Swipe down : hide the dialog box
    • Swipe left : rollback
    • Swipe right : skip

Release Dates:

• +$35 tier (Levels 5 & 6 & 7) + Extras: March 22nd (Bonus Update)
  • $25 tier (Level 4) + Extras: March 25th (Bonus Update)
  • $10 & $15 tiers (Levels 2 & 3): March 29th (General Update)

The next update for Dual Desires will arrive next month and will mark the release of Episode 2. More news coming very soon.

Stay tuned!

AfterLust. ❤

Reactions: mumilf101

platypushperry

Engaged Member
Jul 20, 2022
The bonus update for Dual Desires is now available. More infos in the changelog!
Enjoyyy!!!

(Changelog // Public)
(Download)

Reactions: duke100

djxplod

Mar 2, 2022
Fuck the separate path. Keep the story the way its developing.
Amazing game. Don't need to waste hours up on hours to get to what you came for.

Wishing your project success. This is A+ stuff. Keep up the amazing work!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Fuck the separate path. Keep the story the way its developing.
Amazing game. Don't need to waste hours up on hours to get to what you came for.

Wishing your project success. This is A+ stuff. Keep up the amazing work!
I have a feeling most won't mess with it at the price tag it's at, there is a new update out, but it adds no new content unless you get the "bonus" edition, and it's a side story with the girlfriend and it's also $25.

• Haha
Reactions: MixQQ

JESparrow

Sep 16, 2020
Is there new incest type in market? Where mom is a hidden nymphomaniac, that awakens to fuck mc's gf and mc will jerk off from sidelines like a cuckold?

Somebody claimed this mc is refreshing as he's not typical alpha. That's a new one
Almost all the mc are mumbling idiots that can only stare at tits or ass. Best example i can give is The Falling Reloaded, where the angel mc grows up being tortured for 1000 years, is broken mess, slaughters entire hell and goes to live in house full of women, family that abandoned him and is now having bonkers.
No matter what game always end up with retarded mc's with some alpha. Hard to find normal type

Reactions: Juerhullycin
Feb 25, 2024
This discussion brought to mind the main character from 'Intertwined,' whose penchant for drama seems to fuel all the negativity and trauma in his life. The scene where he catches sight of his mother with her friend is particularly cringe-worthy.

4.40 star(s) 9 Votes