VN Ren'Py Completed Dual Family - Last Christmas [v1.01] [Gumdrop Games]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
i love devs,you make our (wierd) dreams come true,but alas many fall by the wayside because of lack of support.
check out horny assylum-a console quality game in my opinion(and if dev revives it my pledge) has failed so far .
i dont program or code i only play the games and on that basis i have donated to games that have captivated me and where the dev shows that they want to complete the story they are telling.But and its a big but this site is littered with examples of how devs can interact with us-but to interact you need product-march 2017 dual family listed here-last updated 300318 until this-given @MorahZamora that you used the term we i can only assume that you are part the dev team and if so please goto
as they seem to be looking for answers
Sorry, I literally don't know what you're asking here? Lol

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
when you said we -are you a part of dual family dev team or are you the dev of another project

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
when you said we -are you a part of dual family dev team or are you the dev of another project
I don't know when I said that, but I'm not, I'm apart of a different game.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
We put out updates per 3 months, but have been putting them out regularly now and much faster with more content, yet we can't break 650 people. It's like The Disaster Artist said, "Even with Brando's talent and dedication, it's still a million in one shot you ever make it big."
There once was a depressed mom from Nantucket, her son was even more depressed so they all said fuck it!:whistle:
when you said we i wrongly assumed you were connected to this project-my apologies

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
this might not be the site for you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
What do you mean, there are a multitude of games that don't pander and take forever to work through hosted on f95. This is a game that I feel tries to dance around the point of what most players want.

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
@MorahZamora what games you involved with

What do you mean, there are a multitude of games that don't pander and take forever to work through hosted on f95. This is a game that I feel tries to dance around the point of what most players want.
It's not, GDG has just been working SO diligently for over half a year. And this was something he whipped up in 3 weeks.
your not on his team.he made made this episode in three weeks according to you-something is rotten in the state of denmark

Reactions: smolcok69

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
It's not, GDG has just been working SO diligently for over half a year. And this was something he whipped up in 3 weeks.
@Retro ,i take it you read the thread.also please check the dual family thread-the main dev has not released in months.yet today we learn this special took 3 weeks-but our source above is not on that dev team as per his response on this thread something is not right ,i will now leave it in your capable hands

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
@Retro ,i take it you read the thread.also please check the dual family thread-the main dev has not released in months.yet today we learn this special took 3 weeks-but our source above is not on that dev team as per his response on this thread something is not right ,i will now leave it in your capable hands
The opening post says he made it in 3 weeks.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
this is not about this special-check the main game,i could be be wrong but around 7 months

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
my point was two fold - dev is taking the piss, and for another dev who has intimate knowledge of his work rate to defend himbut claim he is not part of that team.cant put out update twice a year but takes 3 weeks to put out a special

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes