VN Ren'Py Completed Dual Family - Last Christmas [v1.01] [Gumdrop Games]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
last christmas i was playing this game and nought in the house was stirring but the distant tinkle of coins falling on the blue balls of winter:(
Trying to find the proper flow of stanzas to make this rhyme.
zack.gif

Reactions: Eerie Entity

TobyQ

Oct 21, 2018
Oh wow....Dual Family content! Ummm, am I dreaming right now? Oh I'm definitely downloading this, it's been a looooong time coming, even if it just Christmas edition and not canon :p
..way too much word to action ratio. Could be great with less story and more animations. Reminds me of the Energizer Bunny. The maker needs to look at Timestamps for inspiration.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
..way too much word to action ratio. Could be great with less story and more animations. Reminds me of the Energizer Bunny. The maker needs to look at Timestamps for inspiration.
I don't mind that there's not a whole lot of "action" in Dual Family, at least not yet, but it's not that kind of story where you get to bang all females 5 minutes into the story.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Her personality pre-Aunt House was the only one bearable in the entire game !! She was the only one that had fun, and smiled.. granted right off the bat (the first time you go help her) you find out its an act to deal with her own depression... She drinks because of how her parents treat her (not that its a good excuse), she follows her mom due to fear and blackmail, and she gets sexual content due to being a drunk blackmailed chick... The other ones are so depressed they cant even do that right...

Also the mom annoyed me the most (after the Aunt who I just hated)... yeah she has a great MILF model, especially for someone representing a female in her mid 50's, cause if she's supposed to be in her 30's or low 40's than she had a hard as fuck life ! Linda from Milfy City represents what most of the females age 35-42 look like that I have been around... This mom looks way older than that. But anyway she annoys me cause she is probably the most depressed character in the damn game... cant even do exercise for 2 minutes before chronic depression sinks in, and she rather go sit in the bed and drink and mope...
remember like i said its not the sexy characters fault what their creator is i mean he rather focus on renders then give us a characters with that show emotion and it doesnt help much and like i said before ive stopped caring about the dialog of the characters after returning home if i wanted a long text game i would play MR. Dots games so many good games came out since this creator took his (break)

Reactions: Eerie Entity

samitn

Dec 8, 2018
as always no Android version and The devloppers wonder why we support the pirates !! When they think of us we will fester them

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
as always no Android version and The devloppers wonder why we support the pirates !! When they think of us we will fester them
Android versions comes later, obviously Win/PC versions comes first, Mac probably at the same time, others come later :p

Reactions: samitn

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@King Monkey Mon lol The son isn't the main character...

The Father AND the Son are the MC's but the father is the 'main' MC and the father daughter path is the devs favourite part... You should play the father story, it's way better.
ill think ill pass since i played the son path since i wanted to get it on with the mom ever since the first version i consider the son the main character as for ever trying this game again past this Christmas episode maybe in 5 years hopefully then my snake can get to meet mommys kitty
I WANT TO FUCK HER REAL BAD !!!! (and be her son)....
Maybe I am sick too....
if she was your actual real mom then you would be lucky just your 3d mommy as for me i enjoy fondling grandmas

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
ill think ill pass since i played the son since i wanted to get it on with the mom ever since the first version i consider the son the main character as for ever trying this game again past this Christmas episode maybe in 5 years hopefully then my snake can get to meet mommys kitty
I was always more interested in the son/mom path than dad/daughter path, didn't really care at all about the dad path, haha :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Not when the Dev take another short Break :ROFLMAO:

i would prefer s Sis/Bro route, but that never happend (n)
That route would've been great too, if that was an option, it would've been my second choice after son/mom route, haha, that way I could technically play like I'm taking both mom and sis and leave that douchebag dad high and dry blue-balled xD

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well I extracted the CG's from the game and sadly the Christmas game is a blue ball simulator all tease no thrill
Well I never expected there to be any vaginal/anal sex in the first place, especially since there's none in the main game (apart from the rape-y scene with Aunt in the bathroom) and Cousin (if I recall right, been a long time I played the game), haha, so why should the Christmas edition go all the way if the main game doesn't? Be glad there's at least something, and I think the most important thing is that Gumdrop is actually giving us content after nearly a year xD

Reactions: Trojaner

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
i love devs,you make our (wierd) dreams come true,but alas many fall by the wayside because of lack of support.
check out horny assylum-a console quality game in my opinion(and if dev revives it my pledge) has failed so far .
i dont program or code i only play the games and on that basis i have donated to games that have captivated me and where the dev shows that they want to complete the story they are telling.But and its a big but this site is littered with examples of how devs can interact with us-but to interact you need product-march 2017 dual family listed here-last updated 300318 until this-given @MorahZamora that you used the term we i can only assume that you are part the dev team and if so please goto
as they seem to be looking for answers

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
Well I never expected there to be any vaginal/anal sex in the first place, especially since there's none in the main game (apart from the rape-y scene with Aunt in the bathroom) and Cousin (if I recall right, been a long time I played the game), haha, so why should the Christmas edition go all the way if the main game doesn't? Be glad there's at least something, and I think the most important thing is that Gumdrop is actually giving us content after nearly a year xD
really:(

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I couldn't find a clear answer searching the thread, so I wen't ahead and tore through it real quick. For anyone wondering, as I was, there isn't any real sexual content in this. There is some nudity, even some sexual nudity where sex is implied, but no actual sex.

The only sexual act comes at the very end in a preview of an animation from the upcoming main game update. So, for those wondering, or just using the search function, there is no sexual content, it's not worth your time. If you HAVE to see the nudity (which I get, as bad a of a game dev as he is, his renders are pretty damn good), I'd recommend just using unren and browsing the images folder real quick.

Reactions: Tenenbaum
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes