VN Ren'Py Completed Dual Family - Last Christmas [v1.01] [Gumdrop Games]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Mythanrael

May 27, 2018
After looking through the entire list of entries I figured out my problem. I didn't give myself a name or what type of group we are. Hope that helps someone else with a similar issue, make sure everything is filled in for all four characters.

Dhylec

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Instead of finishing chapter X gundrop does this shit, more than 7 months and no chapter X. Gundrop is the reason i will NEVER become a patreon.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
What the f.... is wrong with the games system?? I am stuck by naming those damn people ... always being pushed back to the menu.... damn!

Silk_Ari

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
What the f.... is wrong with the games system?? I am stuck by naming those damn people ... always being pushed back to the menu.... damn!
I thought that was a bug as well... appearently when you're done naming you just go back to the menu...There's no NEXT to go to.... and then you start the game with the naming convention you gave... very bizarre and not intuitive at all.

Also you have to put your mouse on top of the textbox to enter text... terrible design :/

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
@King Monkey Mon lol The son isn't the main character...

The Father AND the Son are the MC's but the father is the 'main' MC and the father daughter path is the devs favourite part... You should play the father story, it's way better.
Agreed, but better in the fact that you'd rather get punch in the face by a gorilla than take a nut-shot by a kangaroo... They are both depressing as all fuck, in fact storywise the dad's route is more depressing, as everything goes to shit unless you try your hardest to not be a douche to the mom... In the son route your basically just seeing how depressed the mom is, and how mentally fucked up Karen is thx to her mom and dad.

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Agreed, but better in the fact that you'd rather get punch in the face by a gorilla than take a nut-shot by a kangaroo... They are both depressing as all fuck, in fact storywise the dad's route is more depressing, as everything goes to shit unless you try your hardest to not be a douche to the mom... In the son route your basically just seeing how depressed the mom is, and how mentally fucked up Karen is thx to her mom and dad.
I mean it's better in the fact that every female is really interested in you (even the mother deep down) and an option if you play the dad. The father daughter stuff is also mainly upbeat and a welcome change from the games overall 'feel'.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes