VN Ren'Py Completed Dual Family - Last Christmas [v1.01] [Gumdrop Games]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
i miss read your comment sorry about that but yeah the only sexual content or the one i cared about was with mom and what i got was a blowjob animation in a dark background

although that being said given how much of a whore the cousin is in the main game i would think you would get to bone her at the party or atleast get a blowjob but as i said before i only care about the mom in this game
Sorry to disappoint you friend, but I'm pretty sure that animation at the end was of the cousin, not the mom. The hair looks a little short, she's got black nail polish and the boobs are def. way too small to be the mom. I could be wrong, it's real dark, and it could be a bad angle, but based on how the dev has written the game so far, it seems a bit early for a BJ from the mother.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Sorry to disappoint you friend, but I'm pretty sure that animation at the end was of the cousin, not the mom. The hair looks a little short, she's got black nail polish and the boobs are def. way too small to be the mom. I could be wrong, it's real dark, and it could be a bad angle, but based on how the dev has written the game so far, it seems a bit early for a BJ from the mother.
Not even that, it was the girl from the party hanging by the window who actually sucked the son MC's dick.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
my point was two fold - dev is taking the piss, and for another dev who has intimate knowledge of his work rate to defend himbut claim he is not part of that team.cant put out update twice a year but takes 3 weeks to put out a special
Mate, I think you're sorely confused. I'm not part of the Dev team for this game or anything GDG has made. I only said it took three weeks to make because it's either written in the description or somewhere in the writing's he wrote into the game. That's not intimate knowledge, I'm stating something that's already public. I also don't know what you're talking with regards to the mods here. Lol

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Could someone please post a walkthrough? I got stuck at the opening minigame where you have to name the characters and their relationships with you. Any hints? I see the incest tag, but who is the first female - mother, sister, daughter, aunt cousin...??? And so on.

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Could someone please post a walkthrough? I got stuck at the opening minigame where you have to name the characters and their relationships with you. Any hints? I see the incest tag, but who is the first female - mother, sister, daughter, aunt cousin...??? And so on.
I love that the naming of the characters is referred to as a "minigame" lmao.

Reactions: dwindlecrane

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I love that the naming of the characters is referred to as a "minigame" lmao.
It certainly felt like one, and not in a good way. Then there's a guy and another woman. Who's the guy - father, uncle, brother, son, friend...? As someone who hasn't played the main game, I'm all at sea.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Morah SDG

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
It certainly felt like one, and not in a good way. Then there's a guy and another woman. Who's the guy - father, uncle, brother, son, friend...? As someone who hasn't played the main game, I'm all at sea.
Blue person is the father type figure, pink person is the sister type person, purple woman is the mother type woman, green lady is the aunt/sister to the mom type character, yellow is the son type character. You can play as either the son or father.

Reactions: ontach

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Does it actually have content? Or will we have to wait for next year to get some actual sex?

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
my apologies to all concerned with regards to the earlier posts-had drunk way too much last night

Reactions: Morah SDG
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes