VN Ren'Py Completed Dual Family - Last Christmas [v1.01] [Gumdrop Games]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

uncejay

May 19, 2017
This is a perfect example of why I stopped supporting/enabling him. By his own admission, he put this together in 3 weeks--800 mb side story in 3 weeks. But he can't complete any reasonably-sized update in a year. I told him over and over that supporters like myself were more interested in regular updates (even if significantly smaller), than wait a year for an update with 1000s of images. This update just proves that he's capable of shorter updates, but he just doesn't so he can milk patrons.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. You've been warned so no bitching.

Dual Family - Last Christmas [Gumdrop Games] - Original Size: 887MB

Download PC (40MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
Someone sum up a TL;LP version of this side show game. Download or no download?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
This is a perfect example of why I stopped supporting/enabling him. By his own admission, he put this together in 3 weeks--800 mb side story in 3 weeks. But he can't complete any reasonably-sized update in a year. I told him over and over that supporters like myself were more interested in regular updates (even if significantly smaller), than wait a year for an update with 1000s of images. This update just proves that he's capable of shorter updates, but he just doesn't so he can milk patrons.
yeah the long text waste of naming characters introducing puzzles and mini games and lets not forget we got only a blowjob animation in a dark room after 10 months of nothing its just depressing that the mom was created by him hopefully someone can make a game with the same mom minus the depressing features in a game that actual has content

(note im not even going to go in the rabbit hole of why everyone hates this developer because that would be stupid to repeat something)
I like to believe people have a shred of intelligence about them and won't open main game files in the big lettered "Christmas Special" ... surely nobody could be that foolish?

Someone did it, didn't they?
probably would best to ignore certain types of people getting into fights on here really isnt good for you in the long run

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
Wow he did all this in just 3 weeks, according to description at least.
Although i am somewhat happy to see dev make a release of some kind after almost a whole year, i am just left speechless & surprised he was able to do all this in 3 weeks or even a month.
I mean if he is able to do this then how the hell wasn't he able to release a single, even a small update for like 9 months.
I personally never like saying devs are milking their patreons etc because i realize that there are many variables that i or we just don't & cannot fully know.
Like if dev has another full time job, family issues, real life problems in general but i gotta say he is definitely milking this game.
Was i too late in saying this. lol

Well, enough of me ranting. Even though i sound very peeved i am still happy to see that this game is not totally dead....yet.
Really hope dev makes a release soon of main game or he might just become the most hated dev out there (if he isn't already).

Reactions: FlorenceAndMachine

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I think this family gave me depression
thats the point if you played the main story line you would realize

the main character is actually a psycho
the aunt is a home wrecker
the mom is a drunk
the father is a cheater
the cousin is a bitch an drunk and home wrecker

i havent found anything wrong with the sister though

and the mom is really sexy so i cant hate for being a drunk

Felicityskye

Jan 8, 2018
I'd say no unless patched. I can't even start a new game because the initial naming chore in the beginning disables the "Next" button and you can't move forward.
When "Next" isn't highlighted, you're done with that character. Just click Menu to go back to the four silhouettes menu to name the next character.

Reactions: lBaltazar
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes