VN Ren'Py Completed Dual Family - Last Christmas [v1.01] [Gumdrop Games]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
LOL, then that would imply actual sexual relationships between family members!
An Incest Patch for this game is like getting insurance, on the off chance a protagonist DOES end up courting a family member.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Does his right hand count as a family member?:ROFLMAO:
7 or 8 "Episodes" in, the only thing you can end up doing is forcibly (???) banging your begrudging aunt and your skeleton mom. For a micro sec. Cause that's supposed to "teach" me something. Woaooaohhh, man, far out, I didn't think of it that way, way to layer that subtext...
Beetlejuice.gif

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
It's classic "Look at me, I'm really working hard! Don't get mad at me!" word vomit. I get it from my students all the goddamned time about why they need a deadline extension or why they bombed an exam. Like, if he spent the time it took to craft such an elaborate excuse instead working on his game then he wouldn't need the excuse in the first place.
This. I'm a teacher, too, and that's exactly the first thing that crossed my mind—It's just the kind of behaviour that lazy/immature kids show all the time. But, well, they are just kids. They'll grow; they'll learn how to assume the consequences of their own acts and take more responsibilities. That's also what school is supposed to teach them.

But when you are this irresponsible and unreliable as an adult... Well, that's an entirely different thing. His ass would have been fired months ago in just any other job. But so far Patreon has been rewarding for this guy no matter what he does. That's what really pisses me off—there are many hardworking, reliable devs out there who are struggling to get their projects to be profitable, and it's this guy the one who is earning +10,000 dollars per month. Capitalism is deeply flawed, guys. What further proof is needed?

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
This. I'm a teacher, too, and that's exactly the first thing that crossed my mind—It's just the kind of behaviour that lazy/immature kids show all the time. But, well, they are just kids. They'll grow, they'll learn how to assume the consequences of their own acts and take more responsibilities. That's also what school is supposed to teach them.

But when you are this irresponsible and unreliable as an adult... Well, that's an entirely different thing. His ass would have been fired months ago in just any other job. But so far Patreon has been rewarding for this guy no matter what he does. That's what really pisses me off—there are many hardworking, reliable devs out there who are struggling to get their projects to be profitable, and it's this guy the one who is earning +10,000 dollars per month. Capitalism is deeply flawed, guys. What further proof is needed?
Wise words. I mean this guy is just trying to make money for free, that's all he is doing.

Reactions: King Monkey Mon
May 7, 2017
Not interested at this point, the author made it clear that he has no passion in game developing and now he's trying to bring audience back. This is not how things go, you'd better give us some big update to the main story than creating Christmas episode like some kind of ad to keep the other project alive, that is dirty trick... especially using Christmas for this, shows your not so good side.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I was going to write a comment regarding this shit show coming up again on our radar after like a year, but after scrolling through the comments it looks like everyone's said all I have to say already.
still its nice to read the comments when your feeling hungry

Reactions: RichterQ87
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes