VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
The latest posts from Gumdrop on his Discord are that there is "Four main sex animation sequences with a decent number of animations/poses in each, plus a couple of smaller lewd anims" to go. I wouldn't get exited about playing this anytime soon ladies and gents. I would say this is anything from 2 to 6 months from release knowing Gumdrops past history... I'm not sure even the Game of Thrones writers could come up with something to compare with the clusterfuck Part X's release has turned into... *Watches Season 8* ...I take that back XD

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The latest posts from Gumdrop on his Discord are that there is "Four main sex animation sequences with a decent number of animations/poses in each, plus a couple of smaller lewd anims" to go. I wouldn't get exited about playing this anytime soon ladies and gents. I would say this is anything from 2 to 6 months from release knowing Gumdrops past history... I'm not sure even the Game of Thrones writers could come up with something to compare with the clusterfuck Part X's release has turned into... *Watches Season 8* ...I take that back XD
After they kinda left the source material behind and started wing it on their own, they ran the entire series into a ditch. And then rushed last season to get on with their "Star Wars" venture. HBO had offered for more episodes. But they declined and we got a rushed shit show.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

J0K3RXXX

Dec 7, 2018
The big question is ... what will come first: the end of A Song of Ice and Fire or the end of this game?

Reactions: 0le and January2015

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
After they kinda left the source material behind and started wing it on their own, they ran the entire series into a ditch. And then rushed last season to get on with their "Star Wars" venture. HBO had offered for more episodes. But they declined and we got a rushed shit show.
How in the hell do the the creators of a cerebral show such as Game Of Thrones move on to do something as juvenile as Star Wars anyway? Must be a money thing.

Reactions: J0K3RXXX

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How in the hell do the the creators of a cerebral show such as Game Of Thrones move on to do something as juvenile as Star Wars anyway? Must be a money thing.
Money + able to take part direct one of the biggest franchises ever?

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
Disney could't buy the the show,so they bought the directors instead....boy are they ganna regret it when they see how bad they are without a written guide xD

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How about never ? it was all a scam.. Right now he is only milking till there are no patreons left then after it amount lowers beneath 3000 a month he says this game is abondoned..
I'm afraid we will have to wait a very long time for that....

He climbed 16 places on the ranking. Gained 80 pledges, and 1k+ since last month. So either someone know something we don't. Or he improved his skills at marketing far more than his skills at create any games.

Deleted member 833007

Aug 20, 2018

He climbed 16 places on the ranking. Gained 80 pledges, and 1k+ since last month. So either someone know something we don't. Or he improved his skills at marketing far more than his skills at create any games.
Jesus Christ can you shut your hole ffs... for real dude at first it was fine..now it's really getting to the nerves...your one hell of a nosy guy....if you really believe in GD works and his words then you have nothing to prove to all this ppl in this thread..coz time will tell..then you can..uh huh I told you so and take the glory but for now can you stop with your irrelevant bs. ty for your co-operation.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Jesus Christ can you shut your hole ffs... for real dude at first it was fine..now it's really getting to the nerves...your one hell of a nosy guy....if you really believe in GD works and his words then you have nothing to prove to all this ppl in this thread..coz time will tell..then you can..uh huh I told you so and take the glory but for now can you stop with your irrelevant bs. ty for your co-operation.
Just saying, if we have to wait until he reach 3k a month (which the person I replied to mentioned in his post), we have to wait a very long time, as he is gaining. Where did it say I believe he is doing anything at all? He could be spending his days picking navel lint and zipping mountain dew for all I know.

I'm sorry if I did shatter peoples glee about him losing pledges and dropping. I just wanted to see how much he had dropped this month and got surprised myself he had gained. Take a chill pill and think of your blood pressure :p

dozermant

May 28, 2019

Interesting. If you click "Zoom: all" on that graph you can see his patrons count grow and grow until about May 2018. Then it starts to decay. You can see he's only down -20% patrons in the last year.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes