VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I mean, who isn't missing that milf? She was damn good then, and doesn't look worse now. If only dev was any different, this game might've been one of the top hitters here.
maybe but this dev just liked more on the money than game.

Adeste

Jan 31, 2019
This is so baffling to me. The dev is still putting out content today (with great renders and animations, actually), only it's these acid trip induced art-house attempts of bullshit storytelling. Why can't he invest the exact same effort into making an actual continuation to the story instead? The game would be fucking huge and earn him lots of money.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is so baffling to me. The dev is still putting out content today (with great renders and animations, actually), only it's these acid trip induced art-house attempts of bullshit storytelling. Why can't he invest the exact same effort into making an actual continuation to the story instead? The game would be fucking huge and earn him lots of money.
no skills, less effort to make couple images and put those together.

Reactions: ANDERSONKUN1

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Nothing baffling here tbh. Why would you tell "actual story" if these schizophrenic santa with gun etc still gets you some sweet moolah. It's not the same amount of effort at all, comparing writing continuation of the game, and this bullshit Gumdrop doing. Some other devs only produce pin ups for months for example.

maybe but this dev just liked more on the money than game.
There's so many that like money, and still manage to produce content. It's that Kyle is so lazy. He could actually roll more cash on mom content ONLY, with at least 1% more effort, not to mention other parts of the game. But no, why would i, let me chill and render more fucking skeletons with occasional glimpse of the girls.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There's so many that like money, and still manage to produce content. It's that Kyle is so lazy. He could actually roll more cash on mom content ONLY, with at least 1% more effort, not to mention other parts of the game. But no, why would i, let me chill and render more fucking skeletons with occasional glimpse of the girls.
that'd require that he would write some plot for those scenes and that's too much to ask.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
one year with no update, and he has released side games which is garbage, shouldn't someone report this to give a abandoned .
would need to be 18 months since last game update or 3 months radiosilence (total) and dollhouse etc count too as a update.

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
would need to be 18 months since last game update or 3 months radiosilence (total) and dollhouse etc count too as a update.
Damn, how can anyone call that side project for schizophrenia or bipolar players is called a game. I'm surprised he is still trying to release the game when most of his patreons have left him, and the rest of them might have just forgotten to unsubscribe, wasn't there some ban on incest in patreon?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Damn, how can anyone call that side project for schizophrenia or bipolar players is called a game. I'm surprised he is still trying to release the game when most of his patreons have left him, and the rest of them might have just forgotten to unsubscribe, wasn't there some ban on incest in patreon?
some are forgotten to unsubscribe but majority are true believers. he has his own patreon so many might have moved there.

yes there is incest ban BUT here's the thing: THERE IS NO SEX so this is blueball paradise.

• Haha
Reactions: sob and kevcolqaz

kevcolqaz

Jan 10, 2019
some are forgotten to unsubscribe but majority are true believers. he has his own patreon so many might have moved there.

yes there is incest ban BUT here's the thing: THERE IS NO SEX so this is blueball paradise.
wow, the dev is so smart that he made sure there were no sex scenes of incest. The dude is so far ahead of his time, he has great talent only if all devs had his talent would they be richer.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
PPLZ are still throwing cash at this scam and still think their patience is going to pay off 7 years later with the Scammer King, GD, AKA Kyle ?

Guess there's no cure for blindness. :KEK:
not scammer king or even prince, afaik sad crab holds king title (~23k per month before taxes and patreon cut) and scamstor is 2nd (~15k per month) and then come rest.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
wasn't there some ban on incest in patreon?
wow, the dev is so smart that he made sure there were no sex scenes of incest. The dude is so far ahead of his time, he has great talent only if all devs had his talent would they be richer.
There's no incest anyway cuz you name the relationships.

Why would you need sex if you have such a sexy skeleton in the game? Still blueballed? And you mentioned true believers, but in what do they believe? Kyle created some kind of cult, and these poor souls believe exactly in that power of bones?
PPLZ are still throwing cash at this scam and still think their patience is going to pay off 7 years later with the Scammer King, GD, AKA Kyle ?

Guess there's no cure for blindness. :KEK:
It's not really that successful of a scamming if you don't produce anything for the main game and just do schizophrenic stuff that a lot of people wouldn't even understand. We can only guess why they donate. It can be anything, not including possible hopes about new "updates". Ppl can just throw cash at pin ups of sexy milf, and who knows, some might even like these Dollhouse things.
not scammer king or even prince, afaik sad crab holds king title (~23k per month before taxes and patreon cut) and scamstor is 2nd (~15k per month) and then come rest.
Patreon economy might seem like a mystery but at the same time not. If you consider at what absolutely stupid shit ppl donate, especially in sex market. With onlyfans and all the other camgirls. Why'd surprised at richness of let's say icstor if ppl donate for pics of naked feet?

Reactions: kevcolqaz

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why would you need sex if you have such a sexy skeleton in the game? Still blueballed? And you mentioned true believers, but in what do they believe? Kyle created some kind of cult, and these poor souls believe exactly in that power of bones?

It's not really that successful of a scamming if you don't produce anything for the main game and just do schizophrenic stuff that a lot of people wouldn't even understand. We can only guess why they donate. It can be anything, not including possible hopes about new "updates". Ppl can just throw cash at pin ups of sexy milf, and who knows, some might even like these Dollhouse things.

Patreon economy might seem like a mystery but at the same time not. If you consider at what absolutely stupid shit ppl donate, especially in sex market. With onlyfans and all the other camgirls. Why'd surprised at richness of let's say icstor if ppl donate for pics of naked feet?
1. well some kind of cult since his "games" are still funded,
2. scamstor was supposed to end milfy shitty last year and start new project but 6 months later milfy shitty continued.
3. onlyfans and camgirls are different since can see what's offered before opening wallet. om avns gets some preview pics which don't tell much.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
1. well some kind of cult since his "games" are still funded,
2. scamstor was supposed to end milfy shitty last year and start new project but 6 months later milfy shitty continued.
3. onlyfans and camgirls are different since can see what's offered before opening wallet. om avns gets some preview pics which don't tell much.
I mean, if the numbers aren't lowering, means ppl completely satisfied for icstor to go for years more and maybe even our grandkids would still talk about milfy shitty paradox. Any new project might not work as well. And third, yes only preview pics, but if we compare onlyfans girl and Kyle in this exact aspect, then we'd get that ppl throw moolah for "PIN UP" in both cases, and might be completely okay with their purchase (pic of a milf). Don't need more. Or they download Dollhouse and jerk off to that. I repeat, we don't know why ppl donate to Kyle in 2024. I would say it's mainly not for a main game release.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes