VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

tetraxs

Jan 4, 2021
after playing the main game. How am I supposed to continue?
The others are mini series, or are they a continuation? I see a lot of files and I don't know what order to play them in, can someone please explain it to me.

I am referring to the ones called: waveform, dollhouse, pool and lesperienza.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
The others are mini series, or are they a continuation? I see a lot of files and I don't know what order to play them in, can someone please explain it to me.

You took the time to download the title. You took the time to play the title. But you never took time to find out if it was worth your time to do either.

If you had bothered to skim at least the last 2 pages of this thread before doing so, or searched the thread for keywords (for example, searching for the word pool in this thred), or bothered to look at the reviews of this title (even though I normally don't think reviews on this site do much good - with this title, most are pretty spot on) -- You would have found out that even thinking about this title was a waste of your time.

There is no sexual content within the story for either the mother or the daughter characters. The main title has none - never has, never will. The drug-induced other downloads available for this title are nothing more than ego-masturbatory material for the developer.

Whatever it is you are looking for in this title and its companions, it does not exist.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

after reaching end of "maingame" (hint: there is no game) you wait next update whenever/if it's leaked here.

waveform etc are just results of dev's acidtrips.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A new compressed and working version of 'Waveform' please.
The versions from 23, june are all offline now, or make my virusscanner shut down the side.
1 won't happen.
2. you can try reporting op and tell that links are down.
3. your smart virusscanner is trying to prevent you to play those shitshows.

Miyamrrp :3

Aug 9, 2023
just play the main game a couple of days ago seem okay in the beginning but HOLY SHIT halfway thru the game sucks soooo much it's like it was made by a different guy. so i finished the game and was curious about WAVEFORM DOLLHOUSE and LESPERIENZA so I downloaded the three of them. WAVEFORM was just a LSD trip. spent 2 hours on a stupid fucking plane listening to the brother and sister talking about kissing and Marriage WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN HAPPENING, and it could of been shorter if the cutscenes were a lot faster than randomly we went to the son's bedroom talking about finishing the creators game or sum shit i was laughing my ass off because how stupid this game was and the Skelton floating in the bed. also no sex scenes in the INTIRE GAME BOTH GAME MIND YOU. BUT in doll house there "WAS" a sex scene to the son and the mother but hey im still curious about lesperenza ( also seeing people who play this years ago seeing the sate that is now is fucking funny)
R.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Turret

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
With the last update being on June 2023, I believe that Gumdrop had an overdose of LSD and crack-cokaine while writing the continuation of his VN.
sadly not, he is making dh updates and no1 gives a fuck even same amount as df updates.

Reactions: David Cena

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Two of my favourite games have been banned from Patreon in the last 72 hrs.

Now, if justice belongs to this wrecked world, someone should have reported this scam shit and make them ban it from Patreon too.

Reactions: UniformSierraAlpha

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Two of my favourite games have been banned from Patreon in the last 72 hrs.

Now, if justice belongs to this wrecked world, someone should have reported this scam shit and make them ban it from Patreon too.
The only dev that I know was banned in the last few hours is Uber Pie. which is the other?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
indecent desires dev (quite a scammer too) moved to subs (kicked out from patreon prolly).

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes