VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Put down the shield for five minutes josh, lol, even half hearted jokes got you ready to try strike me and the others down, half expect a battle cry to scream out "For GUMDROPSSSSS!!"
Have no need for a shield I got a flame retardant suit :p You kinda need that around some... what to call it, colorful beings.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
Lets be honest the Mod should get a new tag or a little message on OP to warn newcomers about gumdrop and other scamming devs cause newcomers intend to start investing by buying the top tier on patreon cause they liked the game and then find themselves with no money and no updates and the devs keep grindy the patreons like maniacs and dont provide nothing, this game has been without a update for along time and for i know the update should hv been released a couple weeks but he keeps saying the last 2 animations are not ready it takes (a month is enough for 2 animation of high quality with different postions and camera angles, even yesterday i saw a guy which was a beginner at animation on picarto did an animation in 3d took about 7 hours and its was good quality and had different angles although it was only one position)

Reactions: Morah SDG

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Lets be honest the Mod should get a new tag or a little message on OP to warn newcomers about gumdrop and other scamming devs cause newcomers intend to start investing by buying the top tier on patreon cause they liked the game and then find themselves with no money and no updates and the devs keep grindy the patreons like maniacs and dont provide nothing, this game has been without a update for along time and for i know the update should hv been released a couple weeks but he keeps saying the last 2 animations are not ready it takes (a month is enough for 2 animation of high quality with different postions and camera angles, even yesterday i saw a guy which was a beginner at animation on picarto did an animation in 3d took about 7 hours and its was good quality and had different angles although it was only one position)
Making 2 animations of 10 seconds lenght you render in one day :D

• Love
Reactions: u z i

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
exirock The OP already got a warning message. Does it need to be bigger and flashy letters for people to notice? That people skim through or not read the OP at all, is not the mod's fault though. You see such in other threads on this forum too. Where people ask over and over about things they could read about in the OP.

Joraell

Betrayed
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
exirock The OP already got a warning message. Does it need to be bigger and flashy letters for people to notice? That people skim through or not read the OP at all, is not the mod's fault though. You see such in other threads on this forum too. Where people ask over and over about things they could read about in the OP.
Yeah. Sad but, true.

1/ Wakktrought guys? ??? Anyone?
2/ Hey what is new in this version??? Anyone?

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
I didnt notice that there was already a message cause i dont stay here all day and if the game has not updates i dont go to OP, the warning doesnt need to be bigger i just didnt see it my bad on the point but still u need to relax.

Pal_

Jul 13, 2017
I think people must think F95 is the adult games police, and as soon as we add an abandoned tag, the developer loses all patrons.
Is it possible to implement an exclamation mark as a tag besides the [abandoned] and [onhold] tag? Something like [!], but in the style it is shown on the first page in a specific background color? Just as a notification for user´s, that there is some message on the first page?

Last edited:

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is it possible to implement an exclamation mark as a tag besides the [abandoned] and [onhold] tag? Something like [!], but in the style it is shown on the first page in a specific background color? Just as a notification for user´s, that there is some message on the first page?
Shouldn't it be natural to read the OP in a thread regardless, without being handheld to it? The mods on this forum had been saved a lot of work if the users did that as a habit.

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
I was one of the clueless subs on GumDrops Patreon. The past few months I’ve stayed on at $1 a month just so I could make posts to apply pressure on this scammer.

Anyway he booted me today. I posted something that basically said “what happened to the posts you promised every other day till your release? Why can’t you keep any of your self imposed promises?”

I also said “oh you must have been too busy to post anything since you are probably working day and night to get these two animations finished...oh wait, that balls in “Fatcats” court. What is your excuse?”

Anyway, I’m not sure if my posts remain after getting booted, so I at least wanted to repeat it here.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
I was one of the clueless subs on GumDrops Patreon. The past few months I’ve stayed on at $1 a month just so I could make posts to apply pressure on this scammer.

Anyway he booted me today. I posted something that basically said “what happened to the posts you promised every other day till your release? Why can’t you keep any of your self imposed promises?”

I also said “oh you must have been too busy to post anything since you are probably working day and night to get these two animations finished...oh wait, that balls in “Fatcats” court. What is your excuse?”

Anyway, I’m not sure if my posts remain after getting booted, so I at least wanted to repeat it here.
How dare you asking him to respect his own promises ?! :eek:
Just give him money so he can continue doing nothing and still have a better life than any other patreon, but don't you dare say anything it's very disrespectful

:Kappa:

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
Man, I was a month away from the forum and GD is still in this "please wait, I'm rendering"? What makes me sad is that it burns the DEV movie a lot. It's not possible that since the day he announced, nothing came out. I mean, what do you schedule dates for then? In my language when a guy does these things we say "TÁ DE POMBAGIRICE PORRA?"

Dooble

May 3, 2018
Whats that Oct 2 thing on his patreon, anyone know or have said anything about it? Anyone who's still taking one for the team that is.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes