VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Bonhart

Dec 30, 2017
There's a difference between spending your money on stupid shit and being a victim to a scam artist. If I was a victim to a scam artist and someone pointed out to me I'm being scammed out of my money I'd probably thank that person instead of complaining about them breathing down my neck. On the other hand you're breathing down on everyone's neck for pointing out GD's scummy behavior and the blind faith of his supporters. I have one last question. Do you do this for free or GD pays you for all your hard work on his behalf?

hello Xumeey, excuse the off topic but I have to ask you a question, where does that image come from in Avatar ?

(Sorry my english )

Dec 24, 2018
There's a difference between spending your money on stupid shit and being a victim to a scam artist. If I was a victim to a scam artist and someone pointed out to me I'm being scammed out of my money I'd probably thank that person instead of complaining about them breathing down my neck. On the other hand you're breathing down on everyone's neck for pointing out GD's scummy behavior and the blind faith of his supporters. I have one last question. Do you do this for free or GD pays you for all your hard work on his behalf?
Normal People: You're a fucking idiot, why are you giving money to Bernie Madolph? That's a ponzi scheme.

Joshua Tree: PeOpLe HaVe ThE rIgHt To SpEnD ThEiR MoNeY oN StUpId ShIt WhY aRe YoU bReAtHiNg DoWn ThEiR NeCk BrO

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This is hardly the place to reach out to those "poor victims to help them from being scammed out of their hard earning money". This probably one of the places they show up to went their frustration after the fact, not before. Also, last time I checked, there is no place where Patreon is holding you to a gunpoint to support anyone on Patreon. It's something voluntary you do, which you can cancel whenever you want. He said several times, people should cancel their pledge if they feel they doesn't get any out of it. Even in the last sprout of fertilizer he released he said;

"Standing by my previous sentiment, I urge you to withhold your pledge if the weekly content leading up to Part X isn't as valuable to you as your support."

If people still keep throw money at him, that would be their choice, until they choose not too. Somewhere along the lines of;

Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.
Fool me three times, I'm fucking stupid.

Lack of common sense is a people problem.

Let's see, if I had been employed by someone, and then referred to them as being dishonest, lacking good work ethics, and in general criticize him/her for their actual flaws and faults which the person display nicely all by themselves. I doubt that would last for long.

I still got that piece of crayon, you seem to need it.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Normal People: You're a fucking idiot, why are you giving money to Bernie Madolph? That's a ponzi scheme.

Joshua Tree: PeOpLe HaVe ThE rIgHt To SpEnD ThEiR MoNeY oN StUpId ShIt WhY aRe YoU bReAtHiNg DoWn ThEiR NeCk BrO
It's actually "Bernie Madoff". Compare GD to people like him is a bit far fetched. I don't think GD been promising returns of invested money on that level. Also people was "investing" with Madoff for a very long time until it all started to tumble down.
There was no one standing on the street's shouting it's a ponzi scheme prior to that.

People been chasing get rich quick schemes since like forever, and falling for it over and over again. Failing the simple; "If it's sounds too good to be true, it's usually is".

Majority of those that pledge to GD is "Swing-door" patreon's, they don't stay for any long duration, because, they seen the writing on the wall. Just study the patreon graphtron show this clearly. And those that stay with him for a long duration clearly got the "I'm with stupid" t-shirts. But hey, that's fine too, people's choice, and I doubt you able to sway their mind's regardless as posted screens from that discord shows.

"Oh see the monkey able to type funny with alternate capital and small letters" *golfclap*

Last edited:

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
"Standing by my previous sentiment, I urge you to withhold your pledge if the weekly content leading up to Part X isn't as valuable to you as your support.'
His quotes are always loaded with subtle manipulations. ' Putting a nice 'are you a real fan?' twist on it with that one. Plus he's always implying the update is totally 'just around the corner.'

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
His quotes are always loaded with subtle manipulations. ' Putting a nice 'are you a real fan?' twist on it with that one. Plus he's always implying the update is totally 'just around the corner.'
When he been implying that for this long, you end up fall into the "There's a sucker born every minute", if you actually falling for it. Especially when he contradict himself, on what is left to do for the actual update. If people can't connect the dots on that and still pledge, no matter what you say or do, will get them to change opinion before they decide so themselves. Take those followers on discord as example. you upset them more than change their ways right?

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
Point out in the post you did quote, where I actually defend GD, quotations is fine.. Also, you might want to look up the word context. And if that fails, I might have a big crayon for you to connect the dots with.

You looking for someone to post the 21 (Probably 22 or 23 now) pages of responses you've spent in this topic again?

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
You do realise Joshua gets off with your comments and busts one everytime you answer to his previous posts, because then he can reply and he soooo loves to talk back and prove his point against the whole human kind, like he's better and all that shit?
You also realize that Joshua Tree is equally as entertaining as ScamDrop is right? Some people bait him just to see what bullshit he'll make up for his master next

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
You looking for someone to post the 21 (Probably 22 or 23 now) pages of responses you've spent in this topic again?
I wanted him to point out in the post he quoted me on where I did defend GD, of which he failed to do. The things I spoken up against, been bullshit that have no evidence or substance to go with it. Railing on him for lack of work ethics and being dishonest in regard of release dates and such require no evidence, because he display that so wonderful all by himself.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes