VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Darth Bane

May 2, 2018
I'm gonna blame you when that's the next excuse
The sad thing is you know it's very likely. It'll go something like this...
"After spending countless hours in the rendering mines, and an ungodly amount of time learning the fine intricacies of Blender, I've made the painful decision to re-render all of your favorite ladies in super-high definition. This decision was a difficult one to make, but my aim is to achieve a graphical fidelity (which in my humble opinion) will be unparalleled in adult entertainment. I've hired 4 extra members to help me achieve this goal, and purchased an extra 15 GPU's. For those of you who feel let down by my long development times, I fully understand if you decide to terminate your pledge. This is entirely my fault, and you have my heart-felt thanks for your support. For those of you who stick around, I have some goodies to share with you during the following days. A lonely matriarch perhaps? A troubled youth?

Yours, and only yours...Gumdrop.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
"After spending countless hours in the rendering mines, and an ungodly amount of time learning the fine intricacies of Blender, I've made the painful decision to re-render all of your favorite ladies in super-high definition. This decision was a difficult one to make, but my aim is to achieve a graphical fidelity (which in my humble opinion) will be unparalleled in adult entertainment. I've hired 4 extra members to help me achieve this goal, and purchased an extra 15 GPU's. For those of you who feel let down by my long development times, I fully understand if you decide to terminate your pledge. This is entirely my fault, and you have my heart-felt thanks for your support. For those of you who stick around, I have some goodies to share with you during the following days. A lonely matriarch perhaps? A troubled youth?

Considering how lazy ScamDrop is I'm gonna bet he'll copy this word for word

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017

Well fuck me....Darth Bane IS Gumdrop!!!!

Jan 9, 2019
The hero we deserve. I swear every single one of his renders looks the same. Poorly lit, slightly out of focus, low dutch angle that's too close, model looking away from the camera with a forlorn or depressed look. It's like a first-year film student who just discovered Terry Gilliam.
It's not an artistic choice, it's because they are really easy to render. That's why models are almost always fully naked too, so you don't need to buy or showcase new clothing (and solve clipping issues). Being zoomed-in you don't need to build any scene or environment, so you don't need to buy assets. Blurring it and cropping it makes it even easier to conceal all these obvious issues. Furthermore, his post-processing skills are really poor (and he claims he spent 2 years doing this): he often over exposes his renders, which washes out the details of his already low-res, poor textures. Notice how bad the skin looks, she looks like a balloon.

That's why I'm convinced he is a full blown scammer. He isn't milking, he has done nothing at all, making this a scam. As this image shows, even his "marketing" pictures take almost no effort. He is not only a scammer but a lazy one.

It's impossible to explain the complete lack of evidence considering he claims to have 3k images already rendered, with all the environments and new assets his promised update is supposed to have. Of course, once you accept the rational explanation that he has done nothing, it all starts to make sense.

Last edited:

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
Welp.

Dude. It's scary how much like Scamdrop you just sounded.

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Wait wtf? Still no update? I became a patron of this game last year to support this developer but I waited for 1 year so I can play it with more content and now I discovered this POS didn't release any content yet? I'm busy with work that's why I don't join any forums or discord or any discussions and I guess I wasted enough money for this scammer. Time to pull out on patreon.

(I just created an account here to rant)

sob

Apr 3, 2017
Meanwhile ICSTOR updated Milfy City with 2400 renders.

I'm agreeing more and more with WinterW that Scamdrop isn't milking he's just snowballing the fraud that the update is just around the corner for as long as possible when the reality is that there is no update.

Just the fact that the september 10 deadline was missed because of the 2 animations that were not rendered and a week after those 2 animation became 8 proves that he is making up excuses to keep the scam rolling for as long as possible.
Not to mention that supposedly there are 4 people with top notch rendering farms working on this for almost 2 years.

But hey at least we have this thread which is more entertaining that this game will ever be. I wonder what the next excuse will be. What will the next Captain's Log say? Will Lawyer Tree have something to comment about this situation? Tune in next week to find out exclusively on f95zone.

Randor12

Oct 14, 2019
Hi all, sorry this is not adding to the conversation at hand, but does anyone have some walkthroughs at all?
Cheers

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
But hey at least we have this thread which is more entertaining that this game will ever be. I wonder what the next excuse will be. What will the next Captain's Log say? Will Lawyer Tree have something to comment about this situation? Tune in next week to find out exclusively on f95zone.
Replying to trolls is futile, but... several pages back (before the promised last release date) I said it was more likely he got abducted by aliens than we would see any new release at any given date he put. I never argued against the FACT he broken release dates, or the likelihood of him actually keeping any new one he put.

Just because you argue against claims with no facts, doesn't mean you can't agree on what actually is.

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Meanwhile ICSTOR updated Milfy City with 2400 renders.

I'm agreeing more and more with WinterW that Scamdrop isn't milking he's just snowballing the fraud that the update is just around the corner for as long as possible when the reality is that there is no update.

Just the fact that the september 10 deadline was missed because of the 2 animations that were not rendered and a week after those 2 animation became 8 proves that he is making up excuses to keep the scam rolling for as long as possible.
Not to mention that supposedly there are 4 people with top notch rendering farms working on this for almost 2 years.

The Next Captain's Log is just the Captain endlessly screaming into the Void, having finally been driven insane by the endless wait...and occasionally throwing stones at the Discord.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
The Next Captain's Log is just the Captain endlessly screaming into the Void, having finally been driven insane by the endless wait...and occasionally throwing stones at the Discord.
Need something bigger than stones.. Might I suggest using at least an trebuchet, or a nuke?

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes