VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
No abandoned tag yet?
This is ridiculous, this forum shouldn't contribute to his obvious scam.
Look, even I agree, the little addendum they've put on the front page of this forum is fine enough. I'm more than fine with idiots giving away their money to GD. I pray there is little to no overlap between the fans of DF and Breeding Farm or Amity Park. I also love hanging out and reading all the funny messages that this forum is filled with. I say, leave it as a living monument to the colossal failure that is Gumdropgames.

Also, c'mon gang, we're so close to celebrating 500 pages of worthless forum pages! Let's try and get there tonight!

Last edited:

Man In Moon

Sep 27, 2017
My horror at Gumdrops scam is matched only by my admiration at the skill it took to achieve it. That was me paraphrasing a movie as a small joke but think about it. Seriously. The obscene amounts of money this dude has and is still pulling in for what amounts to an unfinished VN is absolutely awe inspiring. He is actually a very impressive scam artist. I mean the actual mechanics of his scam are shockingly simple, and the payout is stupidly huge and totally disproportionate to the work done. What's that saying of the best lies are always built off truth? This dude did that, and monetized it. He put out a pretty bit of work and said give me money to see more. And people (including me at the start) did. All he has to do is pop a few recycled images as "previews" once every so often, have a sob story on hand to excuse missed deadlines, and he's got it made in the shade with a glass of lemonade. Add to that a built in excuse of scrapping the whole thing and announcing a redo on account the he want's to redo the game as an apology or some such, and he could theoretically keep this going for a few years yet. Simple, and incredibly effective. Oh a colossal asshole no doubt, but impressive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Morah SDG

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
But hey, atleast the Become a Rock Star updated was nice.
Milfy City also updated.
Things to look forward to.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
I hope my comment puts us over the edge..

*Edit* Nope

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
We're at page 500 bois

Anyone wanna bet what page we'll be at when/if another update hits?

What page was this topic at when the last update hit? Not that Christmas crap

Reactions: Morah SDG
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes