• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
We're at page 500 bois

Anyone wanna bet what page we'll be at when/if another update hits?

What page was this topic at when the last update hit? Not that Christmas crap
I'll go ahead and find out the date it dropped, find the place in the thread and then do a count to see where we're actually at.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Okay, so officially, it became March 30th, 2018 in the 196th forum page of this thread. That's the day the game got put out on Patreon. The first PC links were then uploaded on the 200th forum page, within the same day. So, officially, the total tally of nothing new happening in the main game has been:

300 pages worth of nothing.

Shit posting and all, this forum is more than half just dead air and nothing of substance. A couple of typical avant-garde
images thrown in on the occasional month to month basis. But that's the total.

Reactions: Zellio

Morgandr

Feb 3, 2018
I say update will come out at page 543. But the number of page also depends on how many people write here every day. So I'd say page 543, on an average of 5 7 posts per day.

Reactions: Morah SDG

Renpy gamers

Aug 31, 2019
This is my first post and looking update for part X of this game but found nothing .. here i am closing the 499th page ? maybe

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
I hate games that leave me hanging for FAR TOO LONG. Dual Family have enormous potentional but Act 1 development (out of 3) stretched over that long is just... nevermind. Had a long hope for the project and maybe, maybe still have...

Reactions: J0K3RXXX
Jan 9, 2019
Stop hoping and dreaming, and stop creating the idea there is anything being done. This is a scam. He does nothing other than write posts inventing increasingly ludicrous excuses. The evidence overwhelmingly shows this is a scam: https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/page-468#post-2398851

And it only got worse since I wrote that post, as he broke yet another "deadline" (it was never one to begin with but fools fell for it yet again), offering yet another cringe-inducting excuse: https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/page-493#post-2499481

Last edited:
Reactions: yep10

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Before he booted me from being a sub (for calling him out on his BS in community board) he had promised a post every other day leading up to the release. Can anyone confirm if he is still posting his nonsense polls and fake previews every other day?

Reactions: Morah SDG

asokaaso2

Oct 14, 2019
Gumdrop is really a professional con artist, he probably thinks "they will wait anyway because if they decide to pull out on patreon, I will not release the game". This dude made his game like a hostage. The dude wasted me some money, should have used it to hire a nearby streetwalker here. Most of his patrons just probably forgot to pull out. Anyway my 1 year worth of support to this guy should be worth it once he released the part X.

RobZombi3

Donor
Oct 15, 2019
Stop hoping and dreaming, and stop creating the idea there is anything being done. This is a scam. He does nothing other than write posts inventing increasingly ludicrous excuses. The evidence overwhelmingly shows this is a scam: https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/page-468#post-2398851

And it only got worse since I wrote that post, as he broke yet another "deadline" (it was never one to begin with but fools fell for it yet again), offering yet another cringe-inducting excuse: https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-family-v0-98-ce-gumdrop-games.1870/page-493#post-2499481
Dissclaimer: I never was his patron, I am not and I never will be.

I don't dispute your opinion (or that its actual fact considering time and Gumdrop behaviour etc.). I just cherish in deep heart hope that one day he finish up.
Its fool errand, sure, but Dual Family concept - playing as two characters intervined in the story - is very unique. So maybe someone else could pick on this, finish Dual Family mod or create something new on the same level....

Mar 22, 2018
500 hundred pages people... was quite a journey.... now.... you guys want me to have a "little talk"about part x with GDrop? Just like part IX? Just give a like; this conversation can be made it. Im sure this time this update go out... one way or another.

Ps: funny thing is that im coming to 200 comentarys since i discover this game.

Reactions: Zertidus
2.10 star(s) 188 Votes