VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
hello
maybe my point of view is not understandable for everyone, but this topic was already opened in 2017 for the game "dual family".

gumdrop's patreon may still be active, but the developers seem to have forgotten about dual family and are no longer concerned with updates.
for me it would be right and appropriate to mark this game as on hold or abandoned, since no update has been delivered for almost a year.

Reactions: m1k19966

royalgabez

Oct 16, 2019
Screenshot (475).png

Could anyone share this amazing trailer if they access to it. There was a similar one released after but this one was incredible. It's no longer available on Youtube.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
hello
maybe my point of view is not understandable for everyone, but this topic was already opened in 2017 for the game "dual family".

gumdrop's patreon may still be active, but the developers seem to have forgotten about dual family and are no longer concerned with updates.
for me it would be right and appropriate to mark this game as on hold or abandoned, since no update has been delivered for almost a year.
I mean, he still "deliver" some things he calls Dollhouse and L'Esperienza that even though those only can be considered as schizophrenic narco bullshit Gumdrop still takes some money from poor souls as some kind of "side games" or some crap like that. So he didn't "forget" anything, he will continue doing that for eternity as long as someone pays. And the "game" is not abandoned i guess by the forum's standard if side shit like Dollhouse still gets released sometimes. Even tho no update for the "main" is coming.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
why the fuck i'd have those??? i haven't played this shitshow since ~7 years ago.
There are other people on whatever drug the dev has been on for these 7+ years. Has me wondering if the whole mess actually makes sense under the influence of whatever drugs the dev is taking. :unsure: :KEK:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There are other people on whatever drug the dev has been on for these 7+ years. Has me wondering if the whole mess actually makes sense under the influence of whatever drugs the dev is taking. :unsure: :KEK:
i know that sadly, past 7 years seen many asking when next update (even when this had abandoned tag (5-6 years)) and many asking how to have sex with mother/daughter.

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
i know that sadly, past 7 years seen many asking when next update (even when this had abandoned tag (5-6 years)) and many asking how to have sex with mother/daughter.
What's the need for drugs when it's, again, about stupidity and inability to actually read anything. If this is a "drug", then i'm sure some people even enjoying shit Kyle is releasing now. How many of them read anything that fool classifies as "script" of the game and just look at pictures. Of course then questions about "UPDATE WHEN" "i wanna fuck mommy/daughter" arise when you just look for a fap material. Even Dollhouse that's created under influence would work if Kyle actually puts anything 18+ there. Before i came back here, I left this thread some time in 2018 and it's like "nothing new happened" and surely this would go for another 7 years.

2.10 star(s) 188 Votes