VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Yeah Art is good , puzzles are fun but story at the moment is depro.:( and releases are never on time . Ai :(
i never did puzzles honesty its a waste of time its like hes admitting he like screwing over his supporters they wanted extra content so they got it in a form of of unlocking it through puzzles

Reactions: Paranoid_android

Siddington

Sep 11, 2017
3UCQQW4IGdJ0B71-_SctNOw8tW3x1z0vWEDIye1Fu-mcabfwblfeo8aCYUl2bdlr.jpg

"I wanted to be Santa this year, gifting the release for you to enjoy on Christmas Day. However, It seems that I’ve put myself in a position where I’m far closer to the Grinch than I am to Santa Claus. I’ve returned to you a day before not with a release in hand, but instead another day’s delay.
Please don’t let my incompetence ruin your Christmas. Wherever you are, enjoy it with friends, with family. Hopefully I can make it up to you the next day, on Tuesday.

Thank you for everything, especially tolerating me. Have a merry Christmas, my friend.

Kyle,

Gumdrop Games"

We shouldn't really be surprised anymore...

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
View attachment 51843

"I wanted to be Santa this year, gifting the release for you to enjoy on Christmas Day. However, It seems that I’ve put myself in a position where I’m far closer to the Grinch than I am to Santa Claus. I’ve returned to you a day before not with a release in hand, but instead another day’s delay.
Please don’t let my incompetence ruin your Christmas. Wherever you are, enjoy it with friends, with family. Hopefully I can make it up to you the next day, on Tuesday.

Thank you for everything, especially tolerating me. Have a merry Christmas, my friend.

Kyle,

Gumdrop Games"

At least it's not the end of the month I guess? Normally his promise then delay happens on the last day/first day of the month. 0

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
View attachment 51843

Kyle,

Gumdrop Games"

Don't worry about it., you'd made a great work!
Thank you for that @Gumdrop Games & @Siddington @wynin

Merry Xmas for everyone!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Xaos

killmike

Jul 25, 2017
View attachment 51843

Kyle,

Gumdrop Games"

How does this guy still have patrons? He's been fucking this up consistently for at least 6 months straight.

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
I don't know. I'm rally going to stop following this game
any way, merry xmas from Europe

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
how much money have you gave him? let me guess - zero? so stfu
so in otherwords you actually think this game is worth throwing your money away XD i mean the only thing good about this game is the art style everything else is shit but w/e to each their own i guess ones man trash is another mans treasure :D merry xmas though :D

Reactions: verzauberung

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
I've got to practice my sadly looking out windows in preperation!

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes