VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Balduko

Nov 5, 2016
Tfw you are trying to be a good dad and enter your son room just to hear him mumbling about fucking his mom :FeelsBadMan:

Dustellar

Aug 22, 2016
He is doing what he promised in the first build... a more realistic incest story, I'm also disappointed but I don't support the game, I download it for free here, so I will have patience... once finished this game will be awesome, but right now? nope! also... keep in mind that he is doing 2 stories in parallel, I never played the Father route because I don't care about Father/Daughter but I understand that it consumes more of the dev time, if we see both routes separately, of course the game seems very short, but if we see them together, I guess that the content is... decent for a 0.5, of course the big problem is the lack of hardcore scenes, but again! a more realistic incest story... in other games you meet your Aunt and 5 minutes later you're fucking her.

Reactions: Rituf and TMWSTW

Cal

Oct 18, 2016
I love the mother/son storyline...it's the only one I choose to play. The renders are great, however, these type of short updates can be maddening. I was a supporter of "Dreams of Desire" until last month's incredibly short update, then I withdrew my pledge and instead supported this game. Now, once again, I'm faced with the conundrum of whether to continue to support a game that I like (which has great potential), or moving on to something else, for the simple reason that the developers may not be necessarily upholding their side of the bargain, so to speak. I still like both games (especially the hot moms), but I like to feel that I'm getting an acceptable return on my investment.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Never fear, John Robinson is here....

DUAL FAMILY [Act I - Part IV] Release Links:

WINDOWS

MAC

Copy and pasted from the patreon page, so if they go down... it's not on me, someone can reupload if they like.
Muchas gracias thank very much

secrecy

May 1, 2017
The son update was actually 10 minutes long...this is ridiculous. I'm glad I'm not pledging for this game
Good news. That is a sign game is improving: 10 mins is much more than past update, including both routes:test3:.

Seriously, this game must be the biggest joke in patreon erotic games history. I feel very intrigued how people still could be interested in. I will try it at my "cigarette time" while at the office. Hope I will have enough time for that.

Archon_01

Jun 13, 2017
I suppose the future sex scenes will be all the better with all this constant build-up but wow, these updates are so damn short. I don't know how much time it takes to make each path, but yeah maybe it would be better if each month he focused on only one path at a time. The dual storyline is the game's main feature but it just drags down the length of both parts.

As for the cousin/niece char, I didn't mind her. She's basically a sexual predator compared to the daughter and some people will like her just for that alone. It's different, that all.

FroKe88

May 15, 2017
About the cousin/niece I thought:
Every game needs a Kira now :D

I also like and play the dad-Route :)
But yeah, I finished the new parts in just a few minutes.

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes