VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

Vayleton

Mar 4, 2017
Good update didn't like Karen though, and it's so short. Hope he manage to make his updates bigger.

Sakuma

Aug 19, 2016
Hey guys! What am i supposed to unpack in this game to get the images? When i look in the images folder in games i only have a zip with no pic? Thanks!

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
you would have to unpack the rpa file. Unfortunately, every method I have tried hasn't worked thus far, been using rpa extractor but get an exception error in command prompt. If anyone knows how to extract rpa files under the new renpy versions, that would be much appreciated. Or if someone would be so kind as to rip the assets for this game that would also be good. The assets would give me a gauge of exactly what it is I have accomplished in this game and what it is I still need to do. Walkthrough would also be just as helpful

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
wynin: You're another one that are putting good games, Thanks a lot for it.

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
Don't know about everyone, i very like update. I guess i just know that they would be short, as always, because author developing two routes at the same time. And it's too early for sex scenes anyway. Gumdrop Games knows what he is doing. Btw, Karen is hot. Daughter is cute, mother is milf, but Karen is different type. She's wild bad girl.

Reactions: TMWSTW

wulfhaz

Jun 15, 2017
Game is awesome to me, can't wait for next release. Also are there walkthrough for parts I-III ?

thedeviantsmind

May 31, 2017
hey so this is my first time playing through this story, and it gets to the point where the son leaves the house, and the daughter is about to tell you something. But then the screen goes black, and the next scene is the character in a mall going shopping with her. And there just seems to be some massive gap, so i'm wondering if I missed something, or? Cause when you're in the dressing room, she says she's not uncomfortable anymore. I don't even know when she was uncomfortable in the first place.

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
been reading the walkthrough posted, and i cant seem to trigger this part: "Your Bedroom ● Wake her up (Bare ass scene, same outcome) ● Get out of bed (Dick on ass scene, same outcome) ● Leave into hall ". i did everything leading up to it, shes positive with me, etc, and yet after waking up, shes already in the shower and i don't have the option for these scenes. anyone know whats up here?

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
been reading the walkthrough posted, and i cant seem to trigger this part: "Your Bedroom ● Wake her up (Bare ass scene, same outcome) ● Get out of bed (Dick on ass scene, same outcome) ● Leave into hall ". i did everything leading up to it, shes positive with me, etc, and yet after waking up, shes already in the shower and i don't have the option for these scenes. anyone know whats up here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EloquentBarbarian
2.10 star(s) 189 Votes