VN Ren'Py Dual Family [v1.22.1ce] [Gumdrop Games]

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
No story jumps!! everything in this update seemed consistent and wasnt confusing(cept that dream i guess O-o)Overall i enjoyed this update,almost made me forget the last few :p

Sandiko90

Dec 10, 2017
absolute rubbish i cant believe we are waiting a month for pretty much nothing to happen. Frustrating to say the least

U

User_215882

Is anyone evening remotely surprised though? I mean its going to take at least another 6 updates to see anything people are going to get hyped about. At this point I think it might actually do him some good to relook at the story and rewrite some of it. I get the build up and I can appreciate a great story that leads to great scenes and all, but this game doesn't have it. It started off strong and I supported it way back when, but right now its not worth dropping any money on.

Deleted member 24507

Well-Known Member Amateur Artist 3D
Donor
May 5, 2017
View attachment 15902

Overview:
A wife and husband can no longer stand each other – for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent​

Updated: 02/12/17
Censorship: No
Version: 0.82-RE
Developer/Publisher:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre: 3DCG, Multiple Protagonist, Male Protagonist, MILF, Voyeurism, Incest, Oral Sex, Groping, Seduction, rape

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads:
Windows: - - - - -
Bonus:

Extras:
shared by @aleejj

View attachment 2929 View attachment 2930 View attachment 2931 View attachment 2932
how to access the screen to see the level of relationship with the girls?

Moosexl

Sep 8, 2017
I think the game has some real potential. I think the current way the story is going is adequate, but since these updates are being drawn out and taking so long to release, the story is losing the momentum it used to have.
The sucky part is knowing that it's not going to change since these Patreon developers make more money by doing it this way.
This could become my favorite incest game ever, but waiting so long for such small updates just kill any hype around the game.

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Myself, I don't bother playing every update. I'll play every 3rd one or if the update gets a huge huzzah from the players, but I'll look at the CG's for each update if I can. If anything piques my curiosity than I'll play. If not, next update I'll check again. While some games use a weird ass engine I can't peek at CG's with, means I can't probably play it on my POS laptop anyway, so no loss and then I'll ask someone to rip the CG's for me so I can at least check out the artwork

Reactions: botc76

Pollolicious

Jun 26, 2017
I think the game has some real potential. I think the current way the story is going is adequate, but since these updates are being drawn out and taking so long to release, the story is losing the momentum it used to have.
The sucky part is knowing that it's not going to change since these Patreon developers make more money by doing it this way.
This could become my favorite incest game ever, but waiting so long for such small updates just kill any hype around the game.
I like the build up in the game and it makes the climax hopefully that more satisfying but i agree as it stands this game is just blue balls and not really fappable. Also it sucks that this game is so depressing eventhough its starting to look a little bit more bright. Another positive is that the dev is a guy of culture with the bush on the mom, i mean you wouldnt expect a mom to shave her bush would you?.

Reactions: Aibon and Moosexl

Moosexl

Sep 8, 2017
I like the build up in the game and it makes the climax hopefully that more satisfying but i agree as it stands this game is just blue balls and not really fappable. Also it sucks that this game is so depressing eventhough its starting to look a little bit more bright. Another positive is that the dev is a guy of culture with the bush on the mom, i mean you wouldnt expect a mom to shave her bush would you?.
I agree with the build up, it will hopefully make everything worthwhile.

U

User_215882

Well that's whats propbably keeping his game going. The story has the potential and people want to see a completed tag up here. I know I do, but Jesus the guy needs to hire someone to help him polish this turd into at least a cheap diamond in the rough.

TheFapperBoy

Aug 13, 2017
Damn... This game right here.

Every update doesn't quite have that "oomph" behind it. There's no exclamation point. Nothing juicy or tender to chew on. I never feel like "Man! I can't wait for the next update to see where this goes!"... It's more like "Well... Fuck... Maybe the next update something will happen". I understand that there needs to be a build up, but how many times can we walk around in circles? This update had a lot of great dialogue, and exposition; which is awesome, but it happens in every release. Imagine climbing up one step in a set of stairs, and then standing there for a few minutes thinking about that step you just took. That's how this story is being told. At the end of this update, there was nothing more than just "soul searching".... AGAIN! Think about how many updates there have been so far.... and we still haven't even started to DATE anyone. The build up towards sex hasn't even begun!

And if you think things are bad now.... Wait until we get to the actual romantic relationship, and have to juggle that PLUS whatever the overall story is with Dad, Sis, Aunt, Cousin, and whatever other cockamamie characters get introduced in the future. THIS IS INSANITY!

2.10 star(s) 189 Votes